PDA

View Full Version : Oman 737-800, hiring??

zalman
21st Nov 2008, 09:49
Hi all,

Can anyone share with me whether or not Oman air are currently hiring 738 FOs??

Any info would be much appreciated.

Safe flying,

Zalman

Nevrekar
21st Nov 2008, 10:36
There is a thread on Oman Air recriuitment which has all the information you are seeking. Scroll down a bit and you will find it. They are hiring B737 Capts and F/O;s. I think F/O's need a minimum of 1000 hrs on the NG to be considered and Capts need 6,000 TT with an NG endorsement.

in FACT is
22nd Nov 2008, 09:52
FORGET ABOUT IT, they are tooo slow in process and still not settled in management, the only think made Oman Air actrative is Muscat other they still like any company in India

zalman
23rd Nov 2008, 05:30
Thanks for your info guys.

I will check it out.

Safe flying,

Z.

TidaBisa
23rd Nov 2008, 11:17
Can you elaborate?

keep_smiling
23rd Nov 2008, 21:13
Sorry to say this, but aren't u the one who has just been kick out of Oman Air.. can u tell us why they kick you out?!

and for your nick.. i guess it says all.. and im Sure Saudi and all the Gulf ppl are better then u or anyone who thinks like you..

u just Insult your country ppl.. and i dont mean Saudi.. coz u r not from there and from me, i dont even think u have a country..

in FACT is
24th Nov 2008, 06:53
can u tell us why they kick you out?!

I'm sorry too but have to ask, why is he been appointed in such a position:ugh:if you want to find out why is he been kick-out ask the one who's appointed him, he may be stupid but the one who offer him in such position is :mad:

soresore
25th Nov 2008, 19:32
hey Saudi if u dont like it leave besides if anyone was racist it was the scot