PDA

View Full Version : aeropro

doris1
18th Nov 2008, 08:21
could anyone shed any light on this company, they don't really give much away on the application form, thinking of applying, was wondering if it was worth it, any info would be greatly appreciated :ok:

doris1
18th Nov 2008, 09:46
please someone must have heard about them, has anyone had an interview?

skygirl4724
18th Nov 2008, 11:14
yes had an interview
with them
i withdrew my app its not for me
wood not feel safe with there arik air hi fly contract with them at the mo
had a good chat with an x arik air trainer i was told to stay away
at all cost
so thats what im going to do

doris1
18th Nov 2008, 13:56
thanks for that, would you say the training wasn't safe, seeing as it's only a 10 day conversion course!
it's probably not for me anyway, i need more than a 2 year contract.

pinkpyjama
19th Nov 2008, 08:06
With respect I think you're being a tad naive wanting more than a 2 year contract.
With few exceptions most offers out there are only seasonal. So if you already have a perm deal someplace else you'd best sit tight.
Aeropro seem like consultants who just recruit you, after that you work for the client.
If you have no job at the mo go and check it out. Otherwise the whole deal doesn't seem well thought out to me so don't risk what you have already.

schwing1
25th Nov 2008, 10:16
does anyone know how much they are paying and what the flights would be like shift wise? How many nights downroute etc

AirCrewBoi84
6th Dec 2008, 10:26
Hi, Who are this company? Whats the deal with Lagos? Does any1 actually fly for them on here?
Im currently cabin crew for a charter airline not sure whether to apply after reading some threads on Aeropro (Arik Air)
Any info would be great!
Thanks Guys :ok:

abwrath
25th Apr 2013, 15:45
Those comments make me laugh, knowing that the hifly arik contract is probably one of the most popular, long term and stable jobs available on the market. Some of the most highly experienced A340 and A330 Pilots are working there from all over the world, some of whom I personally recruited 4/5 years back. Its hifly operated aircraft which are operated to very high standards so you should stop taking opinions from one training manager and blockade yourself from joining a world class outfit with a world class employment business like aeropro. (I work there!)