PDA

View Full Version : Job search question

shuchim
15th Nov 2008, 05:37
hi guys ,,,,

i have completed my 3 year of full time course in aircraft maintenance engineering from india and worked for 6 month on MI-172 helicoptor and on AIRBUS A-320 aircraft for 6 month as apprentis . and also having bamel in jet engine ........can any one of u tell that where is job available for a candidate like me ....well in india the aviation market is falling down that why i am trying in middle east......

pls reply me regarding this thanks in advance.

HAWK21M
17th Nov 2008, 06:33
Times are tough.
One has to be prepared to work hard & be paitent.
it reminds me of the early 90s when there were no options & many folks quit the field...The rest stayed back,toiled some as unpaid apprentices for years until the open skies policy appeared.

Concentrate on clearing your HA BAMEL.Then you may get an opportunity to join an Indian operator as an aircraft Technician,learn on the job & await your turn for training.

Alternatively join any new startup with a dual BAMEL could give you seniority & faster training in approved course on type.

regds
MEL

shuchim
17th Nov 2008, 13:23
sir can u please tell how to join new airline like star aviation or deccan cargo express they have emberror and atr aircraft is the chances r better to opt new airline to become faster engineers pls reply hawk

daria-ox
17th Nov 2008, 14:35
I would start with English :ok:

fadedfootpaths
17th Nov 2008, 14:56
I would start with English:ok:

Thats how most of the Indians type in India:ugh:

daria-ox
17th Nov 2008, 15:03
You don't have to put 10 dots at the end of each sentence, one will definately do :ok:

Nashers
17th Nov 2008, 16:05
i would like to know how fast you will be able to pick up a second language in a country that uses your mother tongue.

daria-ox, why dont you try learning Hindi without leaving scotland? i expect you to be able to speak it fluently in a couple of years time without one mistake in your speach or grammer.

like some posters have said on other threads to you daria-ox, think before you type as you have a habit and a reputation for looking a tad bit silly.

fadedfootpaths
17th Nov 2008, 16:10
habbit

:D:E

Somebody failed their dictation tests in kindergarten:*:*

daria-ox
17th Nov 2008, 16:28
Nashers, I know what I'm saying :rolleyes:

And English, is my second language :ok:

hitmanishere
17th Nov 2008, 17:07
Thats how most of the Indians type in India

The funny part is they expect you to do the same too..:}

fadedfootpaths
17th Nov 2008, 17:14
Well Hitman, I am an exception:ok::ok:

shuchim
18th Nov 2008, 12:22
well guys we r not here on a fight who wright or speak english better and no one taking our english test. if we gonna start wrighting each and every word completely and cheking that there is no spelling mistake and only one fullstop after each sentence or while starting the word should be in capital letter we r grown up and not in kinder garden where r teacher will punish us if we wright wrong spellings if such thing we wanna do here that mean we r waisting r time in this:mad:... well we all here r aviation person and every one speak or understand english although it have diffrent accent or spellings in every country but please dont judge the whole country with just one guy....................

and if there is some better reply of my question pls let me know thanks