PDA

View Full Version : Kaya - its time to go!

thincatblue
16th Nov 2008, 10:19
(Ref:Kaya Nqula - CEO SAA)Has this man got no shame? He lies and cheats his way through, pretending to be a CEO. This is surely the worst ever seen, even by SAA standards. The lastest fiasco on the airmiles confirms that he treats SAA as his personal fiefdom and has no intention of good governance or accountability. He is yet another shameful example of political interference and nepotism. Will he go or will we get another "bull sh*t":ugh:

Solid Rust Twotter
16th Nov 2008, 19:09
BOHICA

Brace yourselves, SA.......:eek:

OneDay21
16th Nov 2008, 19:31
South Africans have to start realising that the world we live in today is NOT a little village anymore, when a CEO takes action he is not a Chief of a village who faces no accountability of what he has decided, we are a nation supposedly united but somehow we still pump money into an aviation industry run by village minded :mad:.
How do other companies across the globe balance their books come end of year but SAA cannot, why are we still allowing this to continue as it has for many years...
If he is not doing his job, kick him out and get someone else in, I dont care if he's your cousin, I'll rather have a pimpled young youth in his position at least trying and maybe even failing but atleast doing something to try rectify the situation.

OneDay

divinehover
18th Nov 2008, 14:20
I pity you guys that still believe everything you read in the papers. I suggest you take every Sunday Times front page with a large bucket of salt

unstable load
19th Nov 2008, 02:53
divinehover,

It's probably true what you say, but there is always the old "where there's smoke there's fire" that sadly often supplies the link to something gone wrong again.
Personally, I would divvy up the salt between making the Olmeca taste great and antiseptic duties.