PDA

View Full Version : any job for indian dgca technician

shuchim
15th Nov 2008, 05:25
hi guys ,,,,

i have completed my 3 year of full time course in aircraft maintenance engineering from india and worked for 6 month on MI-172 helicoptor and on AIRBUS A-320 aircraft for 6 month as apprentis . and also having bamel in jet engine ........can any one of u tell that where is job available for a candidate like me ....well in india the aviation market is falling down that why i am trying in middle east......

pls reply me regarding this thanks in advance.

MD11Engineer
16th Nov 2008, 16:10
Weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth a while ago about Indian MX exams being the most difficult ones in the world? :hmm:

HAWK21M
17th Nov 2008, 06:21
Currently its true....The Aviation situation is slowing down after the initial boom.
out here with a BAMEL in Airframe/Powerplant or Electrical/Radio/Instruments/Avionics,only assures you a job as an Aircraft technician.
It depends on the requirements of the airline you are employed in if they decide to send you for an approved training course.

Abroad you will probably earn more than India,however as a technician & not a licenced person unless you pass the exams needed to obtain the licences required to service those airlines aircraft.

Try applying to GAMCO,there are quite a few techs that have joined out there in Major Mx.

if you want to continue in India.....Look to get both A&C BAMEL in category HA/JE & wait your turn,by continuing to work hard.

Hard work always pays in the end.

regds
MEL

shuchim
17th Nov 2008, 13:38
thanks mr hawk for giving such a nice reply and guidence and also nice to find there is some one else also in pprune from india engineering and mr MD11 that another form is of febuary