PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Holdings

filejw
12th Nov 2008, 17:53
A search here turned up zero. I would like to know who they are and what the flying is like on the 747-4. Pay and work environment too. Thanks .JW

merlinxx
12th Nov 2008, 18:34
Negative content

John Miller
12th Nov 2008, 19:28
Wow merlinxx! Where do you get this information from - it couldn't be further from the truth?

filejw
12th Nov 2008, 20:30
Mr Miller, That was helpful thanks.

mutt
12th Nov 2008, 23:04
filejw, try using google to find the owner.

As for lifestyle, considering that its an exclusive club, getting information will be extremely difficult, but you might increase your chances of getting information if you explain your reason for wanting the information.

merlinxx..... totally off the mark :)

Mutt

filejw
13th Nov 2008, 01:14
Mutt, Thanks, I was called by someone from KH while I was away on a trip. The message included a phone # that didn't work and I received no response from my email to said individual. So I thought I'd try to get a little bit more info about the position before I tried other methods to get in contact.

EGGW
13th Nov 2008, 07:09
Send me a private message, i can put you in touch.

EGGW

mutt
13th Nov 2008, 11:54
See that was easy :):):)

Some of us know who drives the machine, but its not information that will be posted here, so accept EGGWs invitation and send him a PM. Good Luck.

Mutt

NZ X man
13th Nov 2008, 20:10
Pretty demanding owner of the 747-400, has owned aircraft for almost twenty years, 727, 767, a 340, now the 747, besides I believe, a hawker. Pilots I know who have worked for him say he is almost like the Howard Hughes of the Middle East in a weird sort of way. No commute allowed but rumor has it , large salary. All the FA's on the aircraft look like models, and he is picky about the appearence of his crew. Have watched that aircraft sit for a month, then make a flight to Lebenon with two passengers, drop off and come back. Had an all SA crew for awhile.

Cheers

filejw
13th Nov 2008, 23:04
Thanks all .JW

Dale Doback
1st Jan 2010, 02:09
All models? Bahahaha...not quite! augmentations, lypo, extentions, botox, collagen, eating disorders, looking for love in all the wrong places...quite the bunch!

NZ X man
1st Jan 2010, 05:44
Dale
Sorry, I only observed what I saw, I am not researching for my first book like you are.

jetjockey737
1st Jan 2010, 18:12
All models? Bahahaha...not quite! augmentations, lypo, extentions, botox, collagen, eating disorders, looking for love in all the wrong places...quite the bunch!

Where do I sign!!!!

mutt
2nd Jan 2010, 03:54
augmentations, lypo, extentions, botox, collagen, eating disorders I met one who was a walking electronic genius dealing with the aircrafts entertainment system..... but she was dressed as a FA.... So your sweeping generalization is totally off the mark.............. :)

Mutt

filejw
2nd Jan 2010, 10:23
Pretty funny somebody has nothing better to do than open a year old thread.