View Full Version : Shuttleworth accomodation for Dec exams!

Anonymus6
10th Nov 2008, 21:16
Hi there,

If someone could help me, or inform me for a good place to stay during my 4 days of exams in shuttleworth. I will not have a car, so I need to be close to the campus,, I can walk for 30 minutes:O no problem!!

Any low budget accomodation would be greate.

thanks

11th Nov 2008, 12:28
Hi Anonymus - without wishing to point out the obvious as no doubt you have already tried, Shuttleworth college does have it's own accommodation that non-campus students can use for a short stay.

I am sure that you have already tried them and they are probably already full. But I just wanted to mention it just on the off-chance that you weren't aware?

So don't shoot me!!

Anonymus6
11th Nov 2008, 16:32

thanks for the info,, they are full at the moment

Anonymus6
12th Nov 2008, 16:25
Anyone please!!!!

12th Nov 2008, 18:32
Thought that was probably the case, but worth a try!

Assuming that you are going through Bristol as you have 4 days of exams?

You could post on here and BGS, what module you are doing and ask whether anyone also taking exams in Dec at Shuttleworth for the same module, knows if there are any vacancies where they are staying and whether they would be kind enough to give you a lift each day?

It's a long shot I know!

I've just noticed that under the 'Student info' section on the Shuttleworth College website, it lists details of bus routes to the college. Maybe you could stay in say Bedford and catch the bus in?

Good luck!