View Full Version : Midwest Exec bhx

flybacon
5th Nov 2008, 20:35
I heard Midwest are to close their FBO at Birmingham bhx-egbb. can anyone clarify this? I visited there last month and the guy was one of the most friendly and helpful people I have come in all my years of flying, nothing was too much for him and the total handling bill was very competative compared to Signature who I have used in the past. Would be a shame if it was to close, it was my intention to use them each visit. I only came across them by accident. do they have any other bases?

Midwest
6th Nov 2008, 11:31
Hi Flybacon

Just to confirm that the rurmour you have heard is incorrect and that our Birmingham FBO is alive and kicking! We are closing for about a week at the end of this month for refurbishment and putting some partitioning in place to add in seperate rooms which is where the rumour may have originated from !! We have just agreed a further six years at BHX so keep on coming to see us at Birmingham as well as our other locations at Durham Tees Valley and Newquay Cornwall Airports!

Thank you for your praise of our staff member at BHX. I know who this person is and I will be passing on your comments. Its good to know that we are providing a good service!

Best regards

The Midwest Team.

0523 cov man
7th Nov 2008, 08:49
are you the new fbo on the south side at coventry
0523 covman