PDA

View Full Version : CASEY HEATER for B206 BII

It Gets Worse
4th Nov 2008, 16:17
Hi all,

Can anyone help please?

Have lost some parts of the Casey Heater system and need to replace them ideally.

Problem is that we are not sure exactly which parts are missing as we do not have Parts Book or Part No.s list etc. Certainly there is no heater shroud/muff.

Have already been in contact with the STC holder in the U.S.A. to no great satisfaction.

Does anyone have any parts, STC documentation, Parts list/numbers etc for the Casey Heater?

All help greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

It Gets Worse

ch47gunnergirl
28th Jan 2009, 23:59
I am currently trying to get casey heater info/parts as well. I'm a civilian contractor working on OH-58A's that had casey heaters installed in late 80's early 90's, and the maintenance books have been lost. I have 2 acft with functional systems and I might be able to pull part numbers off of them, and what little info I can give you might help. (I have a few army Technical bulletins referencing the installation.) Let me know if you still need info, or if you might have any info that would help me. Thanks,
Dee

dirofmtce
29th Jan 2009, 02:55
Hello
If you contact Great Slave Helicopters Ltd. in the North West Territories of Canada they should provide you with the necessary information.
Just google the name to get a phone # or email.
Good luck
dirofmtce

ch47gunnergirl
19th Feb 2009, 20:56
Hi, just in case you still need info, (I know the post is old)...I have the original mod/ installation documents, parts list, maintenance procedures & main. schedule. I've also found that all casey parts were sold off to tradewind turbines out of texas and although they don't have everything, they have quite a bit. If you need any of that let me know, and I can copy it and mail it to you.
Dee

puim
10th Jan 2011, 05:27
Hi Dee

I know it has been a few years but i was wondering if you still had all that information on the Casey Heater system?

wstuckless
24th Aug 2011, 00:58
i have a complete casey heater assy for 206 series aircraft

helianne
8th Dec 2011, 20:16
Hey, anybody got the stc#, install instruction with drawings, instructions for continued airworthiness and a FM supp for the 206L series casey shroud heater? Any help would be greatly appreciated.