View Full Version : Slimming tablets/diet pills

DAISYDOLLY
31st Oct 2008, 15:14
Hi,
As crew I know a lot of people have tried various forms of diet pills/slimming tablets. I was taking Thinz which I got from j'burg, but they have now stopped doing these without a prescription, I was just wondering if anyone else has tried any others from the UK or the states and which are the best ones to get.
Many thanks,
Lx

StaceyF
31st Oct 2008, 19:20
Ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin (ECA stack).

It works (but you have to work out, it's no good sitting on your a$$ and expecting miracles) even if the pussy US Government banned it.

There are a couple of UK sites that sell it but you'll have to PM me as I'm not prepared to post them on a public forum.

Note: it's perfectly legal to possess ephedrine in small quantities but illegal to sell it as an unlicensed prescription........one of those quirky laws.

flyblue
31st Oct 2008, 22:51
A website is not the best place where to look for this kind of information. If you have a weight problem, talk to your doctor or see a dietician. DIY is not recommended, as people are not all the same and the medicine that is right for your friend might not be right for you.
Finally, do not forget that some substances used in diets are not allowed when flying.