PDA

View Full Version : T.T's Briefing

CXtreme
29th Oct 2008, 11:57
Unfortunattely I will not be able to make T.T's briefing on Friday ( be sure to wear black when you go, as it will be a sombre affair ).

If I could attend I would love to ask him which and how many shares has he - or in this wife's name - bought. ( No chance of a honest answer though )

Don't think he will miss his bonus as they will do well on the stock markets. Nothing than having lots of cash.

I was going to get into the market about now but the wife just reminded me I only have 2 months to save for Xmas gift's for the kids.

The new computor for the family, well was hoping for the 13th month......

What would you like to ask the Tonester ??

Hiro Nakimura
30th Oct 2008, 03:45
For those that can't make it I have a copy of the prepared statement.

Blah blah blah, we are going broke and so no 13th month but we will still pay management bonuses as we have to attract and maintain the best possible management! Unfortunately we are only a little ahead of revenue budget and fuel costs have fallen dramatically so we can't possibly pay you 13th month. We have survived two gulf wars, asian contagion, 2 stoushes with the pilots, 911, SARs but this time it's really serious unlike all those other times when we said it was serious but were mistaken!

heard it all before. Anyone heard of chicken little?

ACMS
30th Oct 2008, 04:38
yep, sounds about right to me.

nice bunch of pricks we work for.:mad:

goathead
30th Oct 2008, 10:01
pricks is not a strong word enough to describe who we work for....howabout
LYING , DECEITFUL, DISHONEST , RECKLESS, UNNACOUNTABLE (KIM JONG PHIL AND NR ) , GREEDY .......
please add on more.....:ok:

Liam Gallagher
31st Oct 2008, 00:49
during the question time after the presentation....

" Your presentation would indicate the non-payment of 13th month. Given we are now in an age where the little guy is being asked to bail the big guy, greed is no longer good, Gordon Geko is not to be admired; will each of the directors present, individually and publicly state, that, should 13th month not be paid, they will neither award nor take any management bonuses for this year.... we are after all "one team"?

I am away from HK, otherwise I would ask it myself.:O

An easy beer for someone......

yokebearer
1st Nov 2008, 15:24
After all the nasty things you all just said about your company and bosses you will definately get nothing....

Kitsune
3rd Nov 2008, 07:01
I suggest that a call of 'Big Issue' as he stood up to speak would be worth a bowl of peanuts.........:E