PDA

View Full Version : Jet2 ls185 lba-agp

HXdave
29th Oct 2008, 10:44
hi guys,

i would be grateful if any spotters in the know, or possibly any Jet2 employees can hep me. i am due to travel on the flight above in a few weeks time (friday departure - winter timetable). the departure time is 10:50, and would be interested to know if the aircraft involved does a flight in the morning before it operates LBS - AGP, or would this be it's first flight of the day after overnighting on the ramp.

only asking to see how likely a delay would be. obviously, if my flight is the first rotation for the aircraft that day, there is less chance of a delay than say it having to go elsewhere first. i am only going out to spain for 2 nights so really hoping to get as much time out there as possible. the last time i went for 2 nights, the o/b flight was delayed by 4 hours due to fog (not from LBA, and not on Jet2).

many thanks for any info given.

regards

Yeadon Dam
29th Oct 2008, 12:56
This is the first rotation of the day for this aircraft (Usually 757). It usually does a Palma when it gets back.

I can recommend the bangers and mash for £6.50 on the return leg.

HXdave
29th Oct 2008, 13:16
yeadon dam,

thanks for that. great news to hear that it might be the good ole 757, one of my fave aircraft, much prefer flying the 75 than the 73

also, with the outbound being at 10:50, do you think it will be too late for a hot breakfast?

HXdave
29th Oct 2008, 13:31
Yeadon Dam, dont forget this will be in the winter timetable, and they don't offer the PMI routing..........

TSR2
29th Oct 2008, 23:37
If you look at the seating for the LS185 on Fridays and the LS186 return on Sundays, the aircraft is a B733 on both flights.

HXdave
30th Oct 2008, 16:53
TSR2,

quite correct in what you say, unless thay are planning on using a 757 with just 26 rows and an incredible amount of leg room per passenger......

stiil, anyone any definative information as to whether this flight will be the first rotation of the day?

BYALPHAINDIA
31st Oct 2008, 01:29
If the flight is a 73, It could be the 73 that returns from AMS at 10.00 I think??

I think there are only 2 or 3 75's at LBA for the winter, 1 goes out to ALC, The others I don't know.

The service seems to be better on the 73's, More professional compared to the 75's.

Went to PMI and back from LBA in July & the CC were rubbish and immature, Probably temps for summer season??

Always had exc service on the 73.

Cheers.:ok:

HXdave
31st Oct 2008, 08:55
BYAI,

cheers for that mate. suppose in the long run, as long as the aircraft gets me there and gets me back, that's the main thing.

BYALPHAINDIA
31st Oct 2008, 23:20
Your'e welcome, BTW are you the 'Dave' from Halifax who used to 'Hire' cars to go on 'Airfield Jollies' with the lads?

I remember a 'Dave' - Big Lad who used to come upto the Yorkshire Aero Club in different cars.

It would be a good 15 years ago.

Best Regards.:ok:

HXdave
1st Nov 2008, 11:47
BYAI, sorry mate, but not that dave.