PDA

View Full Version : Pax Safety Brief

NIJASEA
28th Oct 2008, 15:40
I just went on holiday with Ek and was shocked to hear(1) the pax safety brief had started while the A/C door was still open, (2) The crew decided this was the proper time to ask if you require a hot towel, (3) Flight crew proceeded to have the welcome speech done at this time... All in all I managed to get half the brief. I would like some feedback if this is the policy at Ek or it just happened on my outbound and return flight as mere coincidence.:confused:

dooner
29th Oct 2008, 11:26
As soon as the last passenger has boarded, no huge unforeseen delays and the Captain makes his speech, they can start the video anytime. If you are parked on F-10 the runway is behind your tail so the crew like to get things going ASAP.

Dooner:ok:

BYMONEK
29th Oct 2008, 12:50
Dooner

Sure, nothing wrong with starting video ASAP but surely not much point in playing the bloody thing if all the CC are fliting round the cabin giving out hot towels, menus and more bubbly!

Cabin Crew should not be in cabin while video is playing. That's Company regulations. Shame on the pursers for not following it. :=

Also piss poor co ordination between Captain and Purser if PA interupted it.