View Full Version : Openskies (and L'Avion) new T's and C's !

Wifly
27th Oct 2008, 15:13
Does anybody know what the new T's and C's are going to be like at Openskies?
Have been told whole package is being changed right now, something to do with L'Avion buy out.
Are there any Openskies or L'avion pilots out there who know anything about this?

Fly_146
28th Oct 2008, 13:30
Where did this come from? Not so sure airlines can force crew to sign new contracts with different t&c.

Human Factor
28th Oct 2008, 14:58
Ah, but if you want to get ahead in OpenSkies, you have to do whatever Dale wants you to do.:=

Human Factor
28th Oct 2008, 21:01
I may be wrong but with the exception of the JFK based cabin crew, having an airline operating on a French AOC, with a French base and inevitably a number of French employees means a company having to pay French social taxes, which isn’t cheap at all.

Actually, the above is a quote of my own post on the OS thread in R&N. Could someone please confirm or deny this? I'm under the impression that Easyjet pulled their Paris base a couple of years ago as they would be held liable to pay French social taxes.

Re-Heat
28th Oct 2008, 21:14
http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/260104-good-news-easyjet-ryanair-cityjet-personnell-based-france.html

Given that it is listed as a base on their careers website, I imagine they have continued with their presence there.

Husky One
28th Oct 2008, 23:08
Easyjet have a base in ORY and may be considering one in CDG too. They also have a cabin crew base in LYS. French based crew are on French contracts paying French taxes.

ZBMAN
28th Oct 2008, 23:57
eJ has a pilot base in both ORY and CDG. All pilots based there have french contracts.