PDA

View Full Version : DANA Jets latest firing

el sol
26th Oct 2008, 13:17
Another Dir Ops fired from DANA Jets !
Who will take over, three strikes and you're out ? or turkish delight ? or maybe the egyptian fifth columnist ? lets see...........:=

bondstreetaddict
26th Oct 2008, 15:23
Are you sure about that? They seem to have all in place at the Mo...

speedbird328
26th Oct 2008, 15:55
does anyone know QOL and pay over there?

Gulfstreamaviator
27th Oct 2008, 17:43
Things change so quick, I think you blinked and missed it.

Yes, another one bits the dust.

I think that is 5 in 2 years.

Is this a a record...NO RAK airways are just holding a heads start.

Same boss, same sh%t.

QOL in RAK is great, QOL in company, well draw your own conclusions.

I hear the GCA have stalled the two new aircraft due to lack of approved post holders.

glf

Gulfstreamaviator
28th Oct 2008, 11:01
this is the last I heard.....

No big surprise, just how much have they lost / cost in their short life.

glf

el sol
29th Oct 2008, 18:21
A G5 Skipper gets marching orders today ! Just who the hell do these people think they are ? Refusing to pay, changing the previously agreed terms.......
And all this on top a rumour about the end of RAK airways at the end of november. What a complete waste of time and money.....

Gulfstreamaviator
30th Oct 2008, 04:08
If he has left, then who is replacing.

I thought I was well out of the sand, but was thinking of returning to sandy bottom.

I heard that RAK was going down the pan.(LoL). But if they can set up a charter wing in one month, then they might be rescued. But as they have not managed anything in 2 years, what hope for one month. RIP RAK.

Back to the thread. Is Capt Potty still in contol of the sinking emirate. If so then Dana has no hope, and will go the same way as RAK before the year end.

To answer my own question, I will not waste the bandwidth, I am very happy where I am, thank you very much.

glf

el sol
2nd Nov 2008, 11:50
If you have time on the Hawker 800 or 800XP, you may be needed at least temporarily .........

el sol
21st Nov 2008, 12:33
yet one more G5 Captain on their way from DANA for no discernable reason.

GOOD GRIEF !

dannnnn
16th Mar 2010, 08:10
Many people has been fired since last post, for example :mad: ,:mad:,:mad:,:mad: etc

The guy who is running the show should be lock in a mental hospital and throw the key away.:ugh:

Gulfstreamaviator
29th Mar 2010, 10:21
The post of DFO, is being touted around the head hunting market.

Watch this space.

glf

Gulfstreamaviator
29th Mar 2010, 10:25
I also hear that there is an upstart due to be based in RAK, very very soon.

A new G550, with an agressive marketing department, one that has world wide connections, as well as one other G550 in Europe, providing support and back up.

Let the games begin.

glf

dannnnn
30th Mar 2010, 18:26
G550? in RAK? ??sorry m8 :=

Gulfstreamaviator
31st Mar 2010, 05:05
For those of you with long memories there was a coven in Dana.

I am pleased to announce the return of the first born.

Yes, on which has returned,and is cooking up all sorts of plots.

As to the rumour of a G550, it is still only conjecture.

At least one post holder position is being head hunted.

glf

dannnnn
5th Apr 2010, 18:31
No more firings??? :D

glf, any news regarding the post holder in danger?

dannnnn
5th Apr 2010, 18:34
where is the G550?:}

dannnnn
12th Apr 2010, 13:59
From the distance i can only see Chaos...unfortunately I've someone very close to me who works in that institution which smells to:

Corruption (Crew,post holder/s etc, stealing/robbing huge amounts of money from Dana). Are you up to Tex-Mex food?:mad:, chicken Fingers with Sesame Seeds?:mad::mad:,
Insecurity (Are the passengers safe on board Dana Executive Jets planes?):=
Chronic Laziness

Just came to know that one head is ready to be cut during this week:ok: well done Potty!!!:D

Gulfstreamaviator
13th Apr 2010, 05:21
Who is also the Accountable Manager, as well as hawker Pilot, and toilet cleaner.

Any news about the latest CC, the turkish lady.

glf

dannnnn
13th Apr 2010, 16:20
Havent heard anything about any Turkish CC.

thehawkerpilot
25th Apr 2010, 16:10
#dannnnn

Hopefully D.O will be removed by this week!!!:ok:

Good one with the nickname (Tex-Mex):).. Dont know why Potty is not getting rid of these guys!! (Tex-Mex, TM,HR)
D.O (Tex-Mex): Is a compulsive liar and cant do his job.
TM (Fairy tooth): same as above

How many green papers do you think they have stolen? of course we must include HR on the deal.:eek:

Cheers

thehawkerpilot
2nd May 2010, 20:24
#Dannn

Have you heard any news from the worst operator worldwide?

I heard that big boss hired a lebanese woman, who was fired long back, as a Cabin Crew Mngr! lol; as I heard she could easlily been picked up in Bur Dubai area.
You were right in a previous entry & I heard the same last weekend; D.O,TM,etc they been taking money that doesnt belong to them:uhoh:
I just sent you a private msg.
Peace!

thehawkerpilot
5th May 2010, 14:20
Last night I have watched Pirates Of The Caribbean; it totally reminded me to Dana Jets!!!:ouch:
TM,DO,HR could continue the sequel of this movie!:)

dannnnn
18th May 2010, 20:35
Good one! But no one looks like Orlando Bloom :ouch:..

Yeah!!Cabin Crew Manager looks like a.......:sad: dont u think she is been picked up in Bur Dubai by Potty?

Gulfstreamaviator
18th May 2010, 21:45
The CC manager was one of the original three witches.

Only fired once, not like most who get fired twice.

Oscar Wilde would have a field day.

Fished out of the creek, on a foggy morning perhaps, but certainly not picked up in the golden triangle. Perhaps the bermuda triangle.

glf

onhmss
19th May 2010, 02:28
It seems pretty apt to me and says it all about the standards and quality of the whole operation........

Gulfstreamaviator
23rd Jun 2010, 16:38
Latest news from the frozen north, all pilots fired, and then Potty wants to know why not flying.

I suppose the firing excludes the Paki, but it does include Fritz.

One Yank fired, or walked just in time, one remains, but removed as post holder.

Advert on 350 issued on behalf of the company by the cleaners wife.

glf

Tag_Uk
11th Jul 2010, 17:56
My mate says..the Mexican le burro DFO who was refused visas to some countries as he holds american passport but a mexican by the border. was utter useless that disgraced the company with CAA and fellow pilots..he is looking for jobs but no one is hiring him...but the hour glass is going to catch up..

Gulfstreamaviator
12th Jul 2010, 09:06
My mate says: the move to the new offices, ie RAK Airways building was as a result of not being able to pay the rent.

But he also told me Tex Mex is a nice guy.

All the jobs are directly advertised, and seen of AviationJobSearch.
But not one advert for COO, CEO, or head honcho.

glf

Tag_Uk
16th Jul 2010, 16:42
Was told that Tex Mex is a US born but being a Mexican ,Indians refused him block visas which were issued to other crews. He name Burro was imposed on by people who make rules and regs ..who he came in contact with earlier...Poor Lad is looking for a new base but no one is hiring him as the lad has burnt all his bridiges from Asia to East Europe.

glf , dont know if he is a nice guy or not..

Saw the new ad , was told due to 3 pilots who had resigned and 2 got fired. after all I hear Dana is a good place to work....

Office shifting...well to far from my sight....7 1/2 hrs away..

Cheers

Gulfstreamaviator
23rd Jul 2010, 11:34
I suspect 'cos the HR department is on vacation,then Ramadan, and Eid, so every one is safe for 2 months.

However as a result of the last cull, the company has a drastic need for Gulfstream freelance crew, but the GCAA does not allow freelance crew, so what to do.

Lastly the admin offices are now one floor below the executrive toilet suite, in the new Palace building, Dr Potty conducts a Daily Inspection of the bowls, all staff stand to attention as he enters the facility.

The staff daren't take a lunch break, across the street in Dr's Shopping Mall, in case there is a snap desk inspection.

Break over: back to head down, brown nose position.

glf