PDA

View Full Version : Tony Draper for President!

GrumpyOldFart
24th Oct 2008, 16:48
Here's (http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Upoz&altl=Esbqfs)the story.

Let's all support him!

:E

BlueDiamond
24th Oct 2008, 17:19
Brilliant!!! I'd vote for Mr. Draper any day!! :D

SpringHeeledJack
24th Oct 2008, 17:28
Yer, that wud explayen Herr Draper's wiley luuv of the cuzzins :}

Draper for El Presidente! :ok:

regards

SHJ

Binoculars
24th Oct 2008, 17:33
Bugger. I thought I had both options covered in my bets. I'm ruined I tell you. :{

pigboat
24th Oct 2008, 21:12
Tony Draper for President. Vote early and vote often. :ok::ok:

tony draper
24th Oct 2008, 22:21
Buggah!:uhoh:err the pay is quite good init?:E

Radar66
24th Oct 2008, 23:12
Mr Draper as president?!! no way jose!! i wouldn't last five minutes!! I mean... only this morning he was suggesting that I dip myself into hot tar... :\

Miserlou
24th Oct 2008, 23:26
I see the slander campaign has started already, her last comment about him "coming up from behind!"

Lon More
24th Oct 2008, 23:26
At least he wasn't suggesting that a hot tar dip himself into R66 so several steps above Clinton

Standard Noise
24th Oct 2008, 23:31
Hang on, not another one with a house in the north east who plays guitar! Last one of those turned out to be a right tw4t!

tinpis
24th Oct 2008, 23:33
Any suitable gun toting pprune dolly birds fer running mate?

Wod
25th Oct 2008, 01:15
I didn't think Mr Draper would settle for anything less than Dictator For Life, and the Afterlife.;)

Mere President is surely beneath him.

brickhistory
25th Oct 2008, 01:31
While I would jump on the Draper bandwagon in a heartbeat, a couple of points must first be addressed, then I have an alternative proposal:

1. Unless the campaign is indeed for President of the World, Mr. Draper is unfortunately excluded from holding the office of President of the United States. He's over 35, but the natural born citizen thing is a dealbreaker (much to Ahnold's chagrin as well).

2. This campaign looks suspiciously like the same campaign that con-pilot announced on the US Presidential election thread some tens of thousands of posts ago. My allegiance must, therefore, go to con-pilot.

However, if Mr. Draper could be persuaded to run for the President of the EU or whatever the Fuhrer in waiting billet is called, I think he'd bring some well-needed fiscal and legal order to the situation.

Just my US$25M suggestion (or about .02 Euro now, I think)

CityofFlight
25th Oct 2008, 02:58
Well, Brick, one thing is certain, Mr. Drapes would be a no nonsense president and I'm ready for someone who gets back to basics. Be responsible and accountable. No whinging...here's some hot tar, now get back to work.... pay cash or leave the store.

The wisdom goes on....:ok:

Buster Hyman
25th Oct 2008, 04:10
I didn't think he was old enough...:confused:

Say, that tattoo looked a lot like Kiwi Chik's.....:ooh:

con-pilot
25th Oct 2008, 04:10
2. This campaign looks suspiciously like the same campaign that con-pilot announced on the US Presidential election thread some tens of thousands of posts ago. My allegiance must, therefore, go to con-pilot.

Thank you kind sir, I was wondering if anybody would bring that up.

Now, just what position do you desire in my Cabinet? :ok:

Loose rivets
25th Oct 2008, 05:07
Lynda Bellingham for running mate Drapes? :E

Krystal n chips
25th Oct 2008, 05:40
I would second the appointment of Papa Doc Draper for President.....nothing like a public execution for mass entertainment at the subsequent regime change when he would duly be deposed (although the participant in question may have a few objections).... all of which can be summarily dismissed of course......:E

rab-k
25th Oct 2008, 12:31
"Yo, Drapes", can I get the number of your tailor... ;)

http://www.ayyas.com/galeri/files/8/4/3/4/annex___chaplin,_charlie__great_dictator,_the__01.jpg

1DC
25th Oct 2008, 16:07
Well i would like the concession for supplying the ammunition for the executions..

Shmoo
25th Oct 2008, 20:29
You know you're in trouble when they start designing their own uniforms. :E