PDA

View Full Version : Official Count for 2008 Etihad cadetship

aimskyhigh88
15th Oct 2008, 10:19
and dusted

Gemstone
20th Oct 2008, 13:22
I got the email today asking for all my details for the VISA and tickets, so I'll be there!:)

rob3084
20th Oct 2008, 14:43
I got that e-mail as well so I'll be there. What's the deal with the question about my religion and my mother's name?

no sponsor
20th Oct 2008, 15:26
Certain religions are not welcome in Gulf States. Make sure your passport doesn't contain visas from certain countries as well, or you will be refused entry.

Your mothers maiden name will give an indication of your possible religion. Sometimes they ask for your fathers given name.

rob3084
20th Oct 2008, 15:46
So, basically you can't be Jewish, can't have a Jewish sounding surname, and can't ever have set foot in Israel? Gotcha.

HDP
20th Oct 2008, 17:26
Gemstone wrote:
I got the email today asking for all my details for the VISA and tickets, so I'll be there!

I'm waiting ever so patiently for the same email! I'm checking my iPhone every 5 minutes!

zwarriorz
21st Oct 2008, 03:24
I got that e-mail. See you guys in AD soon. =)

Hawksley
17th Nov 2008, 07:46
Hey Guys,

A week to go until the 2nd round in Abu Dhabi! Can anyone tell me; if your selected; when the training starts? I remember the captain saying sometime around march 2009, i just want someone to confirm this.

Thanks

Good luck to everyone.

djmaani
17th Nov 2008, 08:06
Hi Guys,

I am happy for you guys that you got the call from EY. I don't know how this thing works, but I would like to know when did you apply for it and what all is common in your qualification that you have been accepted.

I'm not sure about this but my friends have told me that they don't accept over qualified people for the Cadet Pilot Program as I hav a PPL and FDL.

Can someone please tell me what is the truth.

Fly the dream.
Amaan.

Hakeem
24th Nov 2008, 18:37
Hello guys me too applied for that....
I've applied on May-08 and never know about the intial assesment and i didn't do it even.......
But eagerly waiting for reply.......
Can any one help me out whats actually going on there......
Please reply.......

Hakeem
24th Nov 2008, 19:37
I beleive that no Asian received reply so far........
hey guys please let me know is this the case?:{

punit
24th Nov 2008, 22:16
Hakeem as you applied at start of year and now they are taking people for next year you havent got it like i didnt get it so it is better for you to apply for the 2009 assesment and try your luck in there. so reapply on the etihad website. I got a assesment from them in london on february.

Hakeem
25th Nov 2008, 06:30
Hey man thanks for your reply.....
Cong. Good to hear from you that you've got the initial assesment:D
The thing is no indians got the assesment even for 2008 cadetship........
Since the app date is till Dec -2008 i think probably they call for ass for rest of the applicant..
Hope for the best.........
Thanks for ur advice dude.........
But i'm not gonna apply for 2009 batch and i'm gonna do my CPL some where in USA and gonna start by May-2009.........
If you know any good school for indian stud. Please let me know..........
All the best for ur rest of things man.........:ok: