PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Crew Shoes

Breeza
14th Oct 2008, 03:16
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could plz give me some advice regarding female cabin crew shoes? I got a pair of Kumfs the other day cos they are so comfy and feel great, BUT they fit PERFECTLY do you guys think that'll be alright? I've heard that we tend to 'expand' when flying though I've never noticed this all the times I have flown.

Also are there any other sorts of shoes you guys would recommend and where you get them from. (btw I'm going to be living in Perth, Australia so no whree too far away! lol)

Little_Red_Hat
14th Oct 2008, 03:25
If they're leather they will stretch anyway.

Here's a few...

Sandler 'Notice' style shoes (these are taller but ok if you change into flats) $80 or so. Not sure about now but Sandler used to give airline crew 10 or 20% off with ID... they have an outlet at Harbourtown in the city.

Corelli brand shoes from Williams... also there's a brand called Port... um Port something in that store too which are lower and quite padded on the insole. Around $65-$90 for those ones.

Diana Ferarri do some nice styles which you can get at any Betts & Betts, run at $80-110 per pair.

Remember that yo can claim shoes on your tax, check whether there is a limit on number though. I bought a nice pair of flat black leather shoes from Novo, they had the regulation min 2cm heel. Also some shoes if they have a small elastic strap can easily be cut off with a craft knife and there you have uniform standard shoes.

I assume the rules are still the same, if you're not sure about your shoe keep the receipt and show them to AT (or whoever is doing her job now), she will tell you if they are ok or not.

Good luck, I hated shoe shopping when I started out!!

Breeza
14th Oct 2008, 04:23
Thanx LRH that was very helpful :)