PDA

View Full Version : Hit List Codes

Mr. Bloggs
13th Oct 2008, 17:22
What is the meaning of the letter codes under “Letter on file”? Some are PF, F, WR, U, FR, WC, C, W, etc. I assume AEP is Annual Emergency Procedures or was it that lunch with the Pigmy? What's the “Total”? Demerit points?:confused:

So if you had 4 demerit points, two attendance letters, two short notice book offs and not helpful to crew control and someone liked you, you were not fired.:confused::confused:

But if you had 2 demerit points, one attendance letter on file and 2 short notice book offs and someone didn’t like you, you received an “X” and subsequently fired.:eek::confused::rolleyes:

Oh Dear, I hope someone likes me or my feelings will truly be hurt.:ok::}

If any managers out there reading this, can I get a letter on my file indicating that someone likes me? I promise I will smile and say hello to you on the “Street”. I may even buy you a beer or two in the GAY bar! Please like me?:ok::hmm:

The ones spared got lengthy Category B sentences, but that does not surprise me with the DFO.:=

A just a note to think about WRT the new GMA explaining the ‘Hit List’, he will be no different than his predecessor. If you thought different, you are naďve to say the least.:ugh::ugh: