PDA

View Full Version : S/E Flying.

likes2fly
11th Oct 2008, 08:07
G'day all.
I'm based in camden and am looking for some single engine flying, but only until february or so.

Any skydive mobs i know of all have min req's around 750 hours for insurance purposes, which limits my options.

Have CPL and 400 TT, with some turbine experience, tailwheel, Aero's and CSU. No multi, instrument or instructor ratings.

I would appreciate any suggestions/contacts for some flying jobs in the sydney area.

Thanks In advance.

Unusual-Attitude
11th Oct 2008, 08:19
Head out bush...like the rest of us did...:}

likes2fly
17th Oct 2008, 07:20
just wondering if the lack of reply's in this thread is a sign of NO single engine flying (non-instructional) near sydney???

I thought there would be someone out there with ideas/suggestions.

If i could go bush for a job i'd love to but commitments are keeping me put at the moment.

MACH082
17th Oct 2008, 10:11
You mean your girlfriend?

A rumbling 520 will give you more pleasure than she ever could mate, and a few months up north and you will be over the 750 mark and be meat bombing near Sydney!

Unusual-Attitude
17th Oct 2008, 11:36
Quote:- "just wondering if the lack of reply's in this thread is a sign of NO single engine flying (non-instructional) near sydney???"

Could be onto something there dude...if it were that easy i don't think many (if any) new guys would be out whoop whoop in the first place. (Though a few of us actually like it out here!)

Sorry to break it to ya! Unless you know someone...you'd be really lucky to pick up SE charter in any city for a first job with low time. Although I know a few guys in Townsville who didn't have to go 'fully' bush...but thats a long way from Syd...right?! :E