PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore, Hypocrite and major Carbon emitter.

Peter Fanelli
9th Oct 2008, 00:55
Yesterday Al Gore needed to travel from Van Nuys to Nashville in the company of one other person. At about the same time his wife Tipper needed to get from Yellowstone to Nashville in the company of 3 other people. To anyone with an ounce of brains this would be a good trip for a corporate jet of the types favored by the hypoc......the Gore family. But what did they do, Al used a G5 and Tipper used a Citation X, arriving at Nashville within 20 minutes of each other.

Why they didn't use one aircraft to do Van Nuys, Yellowstone and home to Nashville, who knows.

Bloody Wankers! :hmm:

con-pilot
9th Oct 2008, 01:52
Bloody Wankers!

Er, what else is new? One rule for them, one rule for the common person.

CityofFlight
9th Oct 2008, 02:32
Oh, Al? Does anyone, but Hollywood, pay attention to him? I thought he, like Michael Moore, were pretty much doing the 'story+telling=profit' plan. :} :suspect:

galaxy flyer
9th Oct 2008, 02:35
Like all leftist pols-do as I say, not as I do.

CityofFlight
9th Oct 2008, 02:46
GF...no doubt....and the writing is on the walls. Wait until the liberals experience what they believe to be true--but isn't. We'll be experiencing the same feeling that amphibians did before they evolved to walking on land.

But the republicans caused this whole darn thing, right? :ugh:

con-pilot
9th Oct 2008, 02:50
But the republicans caused this whole darn thing, right?

No Cof, just me and McCain. :{

;)

CityofFlight
9th Oct 2008, 03:12
Con...love... you're not in it alone. :{;) We just lack the natural race horses. (sorry...an old Saturday Night Live skit I've been reliving lately.)

Howard Hughes
9th Oct 2008, 08:06
We have the Race Horses and we're not sharing, in the future we Aussies will hold the World to ransome, unless of course we give it all away in the meantime...:eek:

Of course it's all Con's fault, the gun totin, beer swilling (well Scotch actually), Republican voting redneck that he is!;)

CityofFlight
9th Oct 2008, 08:19
Now, HH...you know darn well that if you've got it, then I want you to share it. Be a dear...pretty please? :O :O;)

Howard Hughes
9th Oct 2008, 08:54
You new I was eating chocolate biscuits didn't you!;)

Mr Lexx
9th Oct 2008, 10:07
Mr Gore is one of the most sanctimonious prats in the USA. However, I doubt this will dent his image one jot. Sceptism of the man made global warming theory and its proponents is strictly not allowed.

ZEEBEE
9th Oct 2008, 12:58
Oh, Al? Does anyone, but Hollywood, pay attention to him? I thought he, like Michael Moore, were pretty much doing the 'story+telling=profit' plan.

Actually, for both it's more like ((Story-facts + inuendo)*telling) = profit

Pre-requisites ; A heap of gullability
Little scientific background
Ability to swallow heaps of generalisations without question.
Complete lack of critical analysis.

frostbite
9th Oct 2008, 13:07
Entirely in keeping with his character and outlook.

Con has it right - this gw scam is, like taxes, for contributions by poor people.