PDA

View Full Version : ANA All Nippon Airways

Aliyyah
26th Aug 2006, 20:38
Hi everybody!

I attendet the ANA interview on 18th August and I was successful! Now I have to go to the medical examination. If this goes well, I will soon start my career with ANA! Who else passed the interview?

Xtra Crew
27th Aug 2006, 13:56
Congratulations! Did you have any previous flying experience?
What sort of contract will you be offered? 3 year?

Aliyyah
28th Aug 2006, 08:45
Thanks, Xtra Crew! This is kind of embarrassing right now, because I actually don`t know what kind of contract I will be offered. I believe they didn`t mention and I forgot to ask! I will see as soon as they send me the contract, which will take some time, because I still have to go to the medical.
And yes I am already working as cabin crew.

titi2106
28th Aug 2006, 16:45
you will have an open ended contract with ANA

Aliyyah
29th Aug 2006, 11:44
Thank you titi2106! How do you know that? Have you been to the ANA interview?

titi2106
30th Aug 2006, 07:04
i m currently working for ANA

SAS_909
30th Aug 2006, 12:58
How do I apply for the position? I can't find it anywhere... Please help.

Aliyyah
30th Aug 2006, 17:23
I think the deadline for applying is already over. Because otherwise there would be an advertisement at their website. Sorry SAS_909!

rapha345
10th Sep 2006, 11:53
Hi there, i was successful too on the 19th of August.
I went to the medical last thursday (07/09) in Heathrow and the doctor told me everything's ok but i have to wait the results of blood examinations.
I think i will receive it tomorrow because one of my friend who passed it on wednesday received it yesterday.
I am so happy to have been hired by ANA.
No we will have the CRC (Criminal Record Check) and also ANA told us the will write to our past employers for references.
Where are you from Aliyyah?
And the closing date for ANA was on the 20th of July this year.

Titi could you tell me how long is the training in Tokyo, because ANA told 6 weeks but with 2 Weeks in NRT, are these 2 weeks included in the 6 weeks or they are 2 weeks more the 6?
Is the training in Tokyo or in NRT?

Aliyyah
10th Sep 2006, 14:55
Hi rapha345,

I had my medical on 1st of September. The doctor also told me that everything is o.k. so far and I got my results of my blood test, which was also o.k., just my cholesterol level was a little bit high. Hope this doesn`t matter. I got this letter a week ago and I still haven`t heard anything from ANA. How long will it take them to tell me if I finally got the job or not? Hope I will hear from them next week!
I am from Germany and was at the interview on 18th August in Frankfurt.

rapha345
10th Sep 2006, 22:28
I think the cholesterol is the problem for most of us besause they don't ask us to come on an empty stomach so you choleserol level is abnormally high because of you have eaten before the blood examinations.
My friend has the same problem but they just told you and it's not a problem for the job, because the clinic doesn't give anykind of results to ANA, they just told ANA you are ok or not ok without reasons.
I know they are at the moment checking the references of our lasts employers because one of my last employers phoned me to tell me that.
After that i know we will have to send a CRC.
Do you receive the filling form for the CRC?

One of my friend was on the 18th a tall guy called Lionel, but he wasnt successful.

Aliyyah
11th Sep 2006, 09:35
No, I haven`t received the filling form for the CRC yet. Do you know if they will contact every single referee listed on the paper we had to fill out, because if so, it will take them a long time.
Unfortunately I can`t remember Lionel anymore, there were lots of applicants from France, a girl and I were the only Germans! But they were all very nice people.

rapha345
11th Sep 2006, 11:04
Hi, yes they will contact all the referees you have listed on the filling form.
But only for the 5 past years.
The already sent all the letters to the referees because i had only two referees who i am still friend with and they called to tell me they have received a fiiling form from ANA.
Do you know how many you were to successful on the 18th?
For the 19th we were 3 to successful.

Aliyyah
12th Sep 2006, 09:45
I don`t know how many were successful on the 18th. I met a German girl in a German airline forum who was at the interview on the 19th and she was successful. But she won`t take the job, because she has a job offer from another airline and she prefers this. You might know her.
What kind of questions do they ask the referees? Do they have to fill out the form in English?

rapha345
12th Sep 2006, 10:00
Hi, yes i know the girl you are speaking about. She told me about the other airline. I know also that the girl who was with you on the 18th has been hired by Japan Airlines a few days after missed ANA.
Yes the filling form for referees are in english, they ask about your ability, your quality, your time keeping, your relationship..... If you had sickness day... Why you leave this employ... After i don't know anymore my ex employer just told me about this.

Aliyyah
12th Sep 2006, 10:05
You said for the 19th there were 3 applicants successful, which nationalities are they?
I am happy for the German girl from my interview date, that she got a job too. She was very nice.

rapha345
12th Sep 2006, 11:22
You said for the 19th there were 3 applicants successful, which nationalities are they?
I am happy for the German girl from my interview date, that she got a job too. She was very nice.

Me and one of my friend french too and the german girl you told me about.

Aliyyah
14th Sep 2006, 12:28
Hi rapha345,

They didn`t contact my referees yet. Shouldn`t they have done that by now? I gave ANA the permission to contact my current employer. Maybe they contacted him already, I don`t know, because I don`t want to ask him about that. Is this a bad sign now? I am kind of concerned.
Have you heard anything from ANA since your medical? I haven`t and I also haven`t gotten the CRC filling forms yet. I really hope to hear from them soon!

rapha345
15th Sep 2006, 09:52
I also have no news from ANA since the medical. I don't think it's a bad sign. One of my friend working for ANA told me it's normal if the medical's ok no problem for us.
We will receive the CRC filling form and a lot of papers to send to ANA, with our planning for the 3 first months of training at a later date.
I think we will have news after the 2 selection days in London on the 16th and the 17th of september.
Don't worry.

Aliyyah
16th Sep 2006, 08:59
O.K., that calms me a little bit down, thanks Rapha!
As soon as I hear from them I`ll let you know.

titi2106
18th Sep 2006, 09:51
when you do the training with ANA you will get :
- london 3 weeks of japanses + 2 weeks of safety
-tokyo (ANA training center beside haneda airport) 6 weeks + 2 weeks of online training in narita ( you fly 4 sectors with an instructor) who show you how to work and verify that you know what you have to check and do on board.

rapha i m french if you need any question don t hesitate

thierry

svona
18th Sep 2006, 17:50
Does anyone know how long they take to get back to you with interview results?
(A friend of mine had an interview at LHR Sunday and is really anxious to know!)
Is it like many airlines, where you get a call if successful, and a letter if not?

Thanx

enay73
18th Sep 2006, 21:18
Hi SVONA

I had too on sunday. I m really anxoius. They told me that I will get a response by letter on the 20th of this month. So just 2 days to go.
It was the best interview who I had since for I started on this career.
I hope to get it because it's a really good company to work for. The cabin attendant were excellent and very helpful with us. fingers crossed let's see what happens.

Enay

rapha345
19th Sep 2006, 08:39
Hi there,
I got an email saying it's ok just few days after the interview, and 4 days after that i get the same by post office, just like the interview.
But some people didn't get the email and the answer was "no", they only got a letter by post office.
Fingers crossed for all of you. :)

Aliyyah
19th Sep 2006, 12:43
I also got an e-mail about a week after the interview that I passed. :D And like Rapha said a couple of days after that a letter.
Good luck! :ok:

enay73
19th Sep 2006, 14:00
I didn't receive yet my e.mail. I know it's only tuesday but I m very nervous now. I hope to get it asap. Anyone else got the result??

Enay

Attaka
19th Sep 2006, 16:30
Well like they told us in the presentation part of the day, we'll get the answer starting from tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Attaka
19th Sep 2006, 21:37
.. and just out of curiosity, Enay, didn't you leave before the individual interview? I thought you got your answer right there and then... Or maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else...?

BMED LHR
20th Sep 2006, 10:52
Hello ,
Please could you tell me what the pay is like ?
On a good month and a bad month . And is it true that
ANA London base crew will be flying to brazil soon ? .

Many Thank's

rapha345
20th Sep 2006, 11:46
Hi, i have spoken to an ANA f/a and he told me the income is average 2400 Euros for 6 sectors and around 2700-2800 euros for 8 sectors. Now i will see it when i will have my own income.
Where did you hear about fliying to brazil?
Because i only hear about a second daily flight to Frankfurt.

BMED LHR
20th Sep 2006, 11:58
Someone from work said there flying to brazil next year via London and the crew will be half London base and Nrt base , Just rumour not fact "yet" . Thanks for the info rapha345 (http://www.pprune.org/forums/member.php?u=149402) about pay etc .

rapha345
20th Sep 2006, 12:09
You're welcome man. On a ANA flight from Europe to Tokyo, there are 13 japanese crew and 3 london base crew. It should be nice to flight to Brazil. Maybe instead of Varig because she reduce flight. But i never hear about this info.
Maybe Titi could tell us about this information.

Attaka
20th Sep 2006, 19:27
I succeeded! I've got my medical next week! Yay! Anyone else? :O

enay73
20th Sep 2006, 23:26
Yeah Guys,

I passed my interview. Next week got the medical examination....

Enay

Aliyyah
21st Sep 2006, 13:03
Congratulations you two! I`m really happy for you!

titi2106
27th Sep 2006, 09:56
I don t think that we will be flying from london to brazil because there is still flight with VARIG from brazil to frankfurt, and all the brazilian passanger are connecting through frankfurt to come to japan as there is no more flight with varig to london and paris.

ANA apparently has recruited between 20-25 people for the new training so I think it should be just enough to do just one daily flight to somewhere, they told us that it was going to be a 2 daily flight to frankfurt.

there were rumours about flight to india and belgium as well but i wait to see. about frankfurt I m nearly sure because lufthansa as is hub there and the flight from japan to fra are always full.

flyguy74
7th Oct 2008, 08:50
Good morning,

I am new and I need some information about this company.
I saw on their website that they are recruiting cabin crew.

Anyone works for them?
I am thinking to apply. It seems a very good package.

Thanks
Flyguy74

Dolley
2nd Nov 2008, 01:37
Hi,

I'm just joining you guys wanting to know more about the company/working conditions etc

Any info around?
Thanks!

jacquelinee
2nd Nov 2008, 18:25
I worked for them for two years out of LHR. Money is good. Trips are also good. In average you do three to four trips, six to eight sectors, a month. LHR crew go to both CDG and FRA. The crew can be a bit difficult (sometimes they won't even speak to you) and they make you work extremely hard. When they ask you to check the toilets, that also means to clean them!

Training is done in both London and Tokyo and nearly two months long. They teach you Japanese and you must know all the drills in that language!

Either you will love it or hate it. Good luck!

Dolley
2nd Nov 2008, 21:59
Hi jacquelinee,

Thanks for your reply!
Any chance you could tell us a bit more about the company and what the working conditions are like?

For example, how long are the trips, and how much time do you get down route? I assume it's good hotels? Good locations as well?
How many stand by's do you get on average, or is there a stand by month each year? How flexible/helpful in the Crewing department?
You say the money is good. I can see their basic on their website but could you give me an indication what sector pay is like? Or is it an hourly rate? And how much are allowances?
I hear they are very strict, can you confirm that?
What kind of person fits in well? I'm asking this to see if there is any point applying for me, not to 'act' the part.
Are suits for females accepted (for the interview) or does it need to be a skirt?

You say you need to know the drills in Japanese. Besides the drills, how much Japanese do they teach you? Did you find it very challenging?
About the training in Japan....do you get a bit of time off to experience the culture, or is it so intense that you won't even notice where you are?
What kind of accommodation do they provide during training?

Sorry about the long list of questions, there just doesn't seem to be any info around at all....anymore info you could provide would be gratefully received.

saskia
29th Nov 2008, 18:09
Hi, just wondering if anyone has applied to ANA recently and heard anything from them?

I sent my application form in last week and have heard nothing... Don't know if i'm being impatient! Also not sure i will hear anything as i'm not fluent in French or German.....

Dolley
29th Nov 2008, 22:42
Hi Saskia,

I didn't apply but they do make it pretty clear that you'll have to be fluent in either German or French as one of their minimum requirements.
I don't want to crush your hopes but I would be very surprised if you hear anything but a No (if that) if you don't meet their minimum requirements.

Plenty of other airlines around though so good luck for the future!

jacquelinee
3rd Dec 2008, 00:01
I don't want to be rude ut if you don't speak either French or German, and did mention this in your application, they won't probably invite you as this is a requirement. They will test your language skills during the interview!

bmed-cc
17th Dec 2008, 11:18
Hello,

I got my letter yesterday to have a interview with ANA on 19th Janaury - I'm happy!!! And you.

bmed-cc
17th Dec 2008, 11:25
Hello,

anyone there who could help to prepair for the interview.
I had a look at there website and have written down a view things about the airline and country, is there anyelse I could do?
Thank you for all your help.

Enny

nocai
20th Dec 2008, 08:58
Hi everybody!
I'll go to Frankfurt on january for the selection day...would you please tell me how the selection works and if there's somethings that I MUST know about it?They talk also of a "numeracy exercise" what is it exactly?Please tell me how much you can about this day...I'm very wound-up :bored: !!!

Sylen
20th Dec 2008, 14:25
Hi there,
I've received an invitation for Frankfurt selection day on Jan 9th.
I've never been there, have never work as cc. And I'm not sure how to prepare for recruitment so any advice would be appreciated. Thanx

nocai
21st Dec 2008, 07:01
nocai
20th December 2008, 10:58
Hi everybody!
I'll go to Frankfurt on january for the selection day...would you please tell me how the selection works and if there's somethings that I MUST know about it?They talk also of a "numeracy exercise" what is it exactly?Please tell me how much you can about this day...I'm very wound-up :confused:

crycry_c
27th Dec 2008, 09:23
Hi
I'll go to frahkfurt too on jan 9th.
What does this interview like?I can't speak german,I hope the base is in london??
Is it difficult,I'm really nervous...
anyone can give advices??

dreamskyward
30th Dec 2008, 09:12
:confused:HI, I am Rachel, from the CAnaries and I wonder if anybody knows anything about ANA assesment. I have been invited on the 10th of January...in Frankfurt. I dont speak good GErman at all...and I always thought they were recruiting for Heathrow... ? Anybody in the same situation? :\

jacquelinee
30th Dec 2008, 18:26
The position is based at LHR but you will still be flying to both CDG and FRA and this is why you need to know either French or German.

A bit of advice: If you don't speak either French or German, don't bother going to the assessment day as it will be a complete waste of time as you need to pass a language test. But, even if you have been invited to FRA and don't speak German but French, you can still do the language test in French.

shazmuffin
2nd Jan 2009, 16:29
Hi all,
I have an interview on Sat 17th Jan at London. Does anybody else? Anyone know if the written and spoken language test is all in english, all in french or german or one english and one foreign language? Ared they just general questions? Is the numeracy multiple choice?
Sorry, never been to an interview with these tests before!
Be great to hear from others attending as I don't know anyone who's going yet.
Cheers, Shaz

jacquelinee
2nd Jan 2009, 17:17
Read the threads about ANA and you will find all of your Q's to be have been answered before!

1) The language test will be in either French or German, depending which one you choose to be tested at. The rest of the interview will be in English!

2) The numeracy test is basically addition and subtraction. As the invitation says you are free to bring with you a calculcator, which makes it pretty easy!

Good luck!

shazmuffin
3rd Jan 2009, 11:19
Thx Jacquelinee,
Sorry I just wasn't sure if both the written and the spoken would be in the foreign language, I assumed there would have to be some english in there somewhere! I'm so nervous. I didn't put I was fluent on my application because I'm not. I have lived in Germany for 5 years when i was younger and took german anf french up until A level - do you think there is any point in m e attending? Is it all airline related or just general language skills, because I can undersrtand most things and ask people if they would like anything to eat or drink, where they are sitting and direct them etc.
Just don't want to fail because I love the company and really want to do this!
Sorry, Shaz (nervous!)

dreamskyward
6th Jan 2009, 14:48
I was wondering wether it is worth it for me to ettend...I have a medium level on German and I have an interview on January too.. I am an ex-JAL crew member...and I wonder what the language test looks like...DO you have any idea of the type of test you have to undertake? It is just that I would not like to be "ridiculous" on the day of the interview..:)
Thank you!

dreamskyward
6th Jan 2009, 14:52
Hi! I am glad to have found somebody attending the interview on the same day.. :) I have it on the 17th too... 9:30 at the hotel near Heathrow... FOr me it will be a long day because I am comming from The Canaries exclussively for the assestment.... :S I hope we will make it...really.... Is it the first time you are attending an interview...?
See you!!
Regards?;)

shazmuffin
7th Jan 2009, 23:16
Hiya,
yh 17th at the hotel. I'm traveling from Bedfordshire so not too far for me. You have experience and have worked with a japanese company so theres no way you will look 'ridiculous'! I have no experience, and am not fluent in french or german but I have studied them both to A-level and have lived in germany so I am hoping that will be enough. I have never worked as an FA before so I am really nervous.
I really hope we hear from people as they go through the selection day and I wish everybody the best of luck.
Shaz

ahoque
8th Jan 2009, 14:24
hi enny, I have also interview on 19th jan at heathro. Have you get any knowledge about interview if so please let me know. i speak german too.
Thank you my email [email protected] mobile 07794725842
regards

ahoque
8th Jan 2009, 16:09
I have also interview on 19th jan at heathrow, have you any knowledge about cc interview, pls let me know thank you my email [email protected]

dreamskyward
11th Jan 2009, 17:18
I used to live in Bedford when I was Crew in London...I firstly flew for Monarch...Then JAL :) I miss Japan so much.
I hope our experience in other Japanese companies would give us a hand... I am taking my Certifikate Deutch in a month time...but I dont consider myself really fluent... I still need lots of study on that :)
Have you ever worked as crew before? And do you speak Japanese too? This is good I guess... :) :ok:;) We will see...but I really really wish we could get the job. :)

ahoque
11th Jan 2009, 18:13
Hi congratulation, I have an interview on 19th jan at heathrow. Could you help me please about the interview, and I speak German, will be glad if I hear from you thank you Aziz

ahoque
11th Jan 2009, 18:25
Hello hope u have done well in interview at fankfurt, I have an interview on 19th at london. It will be highly appretiatet if u can advise thank u / Aziz

ahoque
13th Jan 2009, 20:05
Hi Ataka congratulation, would u advise me about interview I am going for it on 19th at london heathrow. It will be highly appretiatet. Thanx Aziz

Sylen
14th Jan 2009, 10:45
Interview was excellent; crew very nice, helpful and supportive. No need to worry about. I got written English, written numerical and oral French tests. Then group tasks and individual interview. After all day I consider ANA as fantastic place to work. So keep fingers crossed.

sugardaddy
14th Jan 2009, 12:10
Hiyya,

ive been in frankfurt 10 jan, just got email and yessss!!! I ve been choosen.... I am sooo happy... good luck to all of you guys....its a real nice airline!!!

got my medical date on 10 febr.!!! Yeppppp, :ok::):ok:

AntonelloCT
14th Jan 2009, 19:48
Hi everybody,

I had the interview on the 9th in Frankfurt, but still no answer... We were told we were gonna know on the 20th January... Is it a phone call, an email or a letter... If it is a letter, when do they post it so we all get it on the same date?

titike
14th Jan 2009, 21:31
hi was there too,was wondering how come you are the only one to have received an email.
Was also there on the 10 th, can u tell me a bit more about where you from? so i can remember you.

jacquelinee
15th Jan 2009, 17:59
It sounds pretty ackward that they have let you know at this early stage of their recruitment drive.

Their last assessment day is on January 19th in LON and they normally don't advice people whether they have been successful or not until they have interviewed all candidates which would logically be on January 20th.

shazmuffin
16th Jan 2009, 11:31
See everyone whos going on sat - jus bout to travel down. Good Luck. Nikki

thefieldings
18th Jan 2009, 09:55
good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went on the interview in London on friday! Was brillant... Most of the people there had no experience as cabin crew.. does that mean ANA prefer fresh new people with no cabin crew experience????
I am currently BA LHR WW and prior to that have been flying for a few years on short and long haul

fabricelion
19th Jan 2009, 10:03
How was your interview??
ve been in Frankurt:-)

Still waiting now:-)

bmed-cc
20th Jan 2009, 09:13
hello,

had yesterday my interview, all the through the final interview. i loved it.
so waiting now, maybe today, maybe tomorrow. good luck to everyone.

fabricelion
20th Jan 2009, 09:42
:-):D

Hi Guys,

so nervousssssssssssssssssssssssssss

bmed-cc
20th Jan 2009, 10:46
well all will be fine.

AntonelloCT
20th Jan 2009, 10:56
The positions are only 25... I'm very nervous!

northernbloke
20th Jan 2009, 11:34
Hi there,

Searched all over for links to ANA and JAL CC employment but to no avail. Can anyone tell me where to find them, even if they are no longer recruiting?

many thanks.

bmed-cc
20th Jan 2009, 14:16
any news any one?

fabricelion
20th Jan 2009, 14:18
:=no

Unfortunetely

bmed-cc
20th Jan 2009, 14:29
Hello.

I Just Spoke With Ana Here In London And They Said To Me, We Will Get A Letter By The End Of This Week. No E-mail And No Call.

Hope This Helps.

Have A Nice Evening Everybody.

fabricelion
20th Jan 2009, 14:33
did you ring them???

bmed-cc
20th Jan 2009, 14:39
yes i did?

fabricelion
20th Jan 2009, 14:45
k...

were they mad at you? or nice?

bmed-cc
20th Jan 2009, 15:06
spoke with receptionist and she was very nice.

fabricelion
20th Jan 2009, 15:07
ok

we will see then...

Good luck..:-)

dreamskyward
20th Jan 2009, 21:04
I attended the interview on Saturday...and also no answer... :bored: Feelling so nervous and anxious too.. :)
Good luck you all!:)

sognandoil380
21st Jan 2009, 10:07
I'm sorry guys but which is the ANA's address to apply the CV please

AntonelloCT
21st Jan 2009, 11:41
Purtroppo la selezione adesso è chiusa e non accettano più CV. Controlla ogni tanto www.anaskyweb.co.jp nella sezione United Kingdom. Ciao

dreamskyward
21st Jan 2009, 12:34
www.anaskyweb.co.uk (http://www.anaskyweb.co.uk)

and then look for carrers or job opportunities to download it...

bmed-cc
23rd Jan 2009, 10:07
Has anyone any news? I'm still waiting for my letter!!!

dreamskyward
23rd Jan 2009, 10:20
me too...no answer yet... :S
:bored:

mka
23rd Jan 2009, 10:25
I was in frankfurt sunday ! i am still waiting for the answer !

shazmuffin
24th Jan 2009, 11:18
My letter arrived today :-) got to go for medical on fri 13th feb :-)

dreamskyward
24th Jan 2009, 12:38
congratulations :)
Can I ask you when did you attend the interview...I was on the 17th.... no answer yet... :):\

mka
24th Jan 2009, 13:06
me too,i didn't get anything !I'm nervous

thefieldings
24th Jan 2009, 16:20
was on interview on friday at LHR
got my letter and it's a yes
going to medical on the 10th!
good luck everyone!

shazmuffin
24th Jan 2009, 21:43
Hiya raquel,
I was also there on the 17th but dont panic because Kriszta whom you might remember - hungarian girl also hasn't recieved hers yet. Let us know when you do get it! x

dreamskyward
25th Jan 2009, 00:44
Thanks for your answer! :) I do hope we all go through... I loved the whole group :) I guess it will get to me so late...because I am so far... :) from London :) Either if it is a yes or no, I will let you know...
Congratulations for all that went through...:) ah?
We´ll see next week.... I wish I could know already...it makes me feel anxious...:O;)

shazmuffin
25th Jan 2009, 14:11
I know how you must feel to be still waiting! Hopefully your's will arrive on Monday, mine was posted first class on Friday 23rd so I'm guessing if you live that bit further away it may take until monday to get to you. Fingers crossed though!
Nikki

fabricelion
25th Jan 2009, 16:04
No Worries, I live in Belgium and I am waiting too;-)

Hopefully, we should receive it tomorrow:-)

Fa

dreamskyward
28th Jan 2009, 12:08
How is it all going? I have still nooooo news...so I am as about to have a heart attack :) It is just that waiting thi way...is so estressing ..really.. :)
What about you?!
My God...it seems never ending... :):rolleyes::)

Sylen
28th Jan 2009, 12:16
I already have my heart attack because I’m unsuccessful...:(next time will be better.
Fingers crossed for all of you! Good luck!

fabricelion
28th Jan 2009, 13:41
I am unsuccessful as well:(

lellos07
29th Jan 2009, 12:23
same for me...unsucccesssfulll.....

dreamskyward
30th Jan 2009, 12:15
Hi everybody.... I had my depression too....Unsuccessfull... :( I dont know really what happened...but for me.... all of you were impecable and really good, so... you never know... Keep a smile now, because YOUR future is waiting for you :) Keep moving forward...you all now that you have what it takes :)
Good luck you all !!!!!

shazmuffin
30th Jan 2009, 16:01
I'm sorry Raquel.
I'm really shocked at the lack of people not going through. I have no experience and this was my first interview for an airline. It just shows that it must be luck on the day. I really wish everybody the best of luck with their careers and future interviews. It's such a shame that there isn't space for everyone.

Anyone going to medical on 13th?

shazmuffin
3rd Mar 2009, 21:51
Got my training date through now - I am really excited that such a great company chose me!!!

missflying
3rd Mar 2009, 22:44
Hello,

I am just wondering where the link is to apply to work for ANA? I only see a email address to send a resume too, but if anyone else knew the link, could you please post it?

Thanks

sognandoil380
5th Mar 2009, 09:34
excuse me, could you tell me the right address to send a e mail for ana? thanks a lot!!!

shazmuffin
5th Mar 2009, 11:59
The ANA website had details of the oppourtunity and it is a form that you complete and send off. I believe they only put it up every year so that will be oct/nov 09. They don#t accept resumes or C.Vs.
The e-mail address is: [email protected]