PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ICAO circular 132-AN/93

Jhieminga
7th Oct 2008, 07:26
Hello all,

I'm looking for a copy of ICAO circular 132-AN/93, I have access to newer circulars but this one isn't available online it seems. I'm guessing that it was issued before the internet hype and not scanned since.

Anyone able to help?

A37575
7th Oct 2008, 12:31
What was the title about - was it Accident Reports?

Jhieminga
8th Oct 2008, 09:54
Correct, there's a specific accident featured in it that I'm interested in.

A37575
8th Oct 2008, 13:21
Unfortunately I only have Circulars 118-AN/88 which is Aircraft Accident digest No 20 and Circular 160AN/ 105 Digest No 24. Not much help I am afraid. What was the Digest Number?

What was the accident - circumstances - date and aircraft type and I'll ask around some colleagues at our local civil aviation historical society library.

If you get on to ICAO they charge an astoundingly expensive fee to photo copy pages - or they did a few years ago when I tried.

Jhieminga
8th Oct 2008, 21:17
It may be digest number 21, but I'm not sure I'm afraid. The one I'm interested in is the take-off accident of VC10 5X-UVA on 18 April 1972. I have a lot of info from a few books and other sources but I'd like to get hold of some more detail from the digest itself if possible (there may not be much more in there of course).

I'm sure ICAO still charges a lot, I haven't tried that route yet. I can get hold of newer circulars but the early ones have not been added to the digital database. I was hoping that someone had a copy lying around near a scanner. I'd appreciate it if you could ask around for me, thanks! :ok:

Dalmacca
29th Jun 2012, 15:35
Did you ever get a copy of this document? - I'm looking for one now - thanks