PDA

View Full Version : I'm Rich, rich I tell you

chiglet
4th Oct 2008, 20:55
Recieved this email an hour ir so ago.....

You have won Five Million Pounds Sterlings ( £5,000,000.00 ).From YAHOO
&MICROSOFT PROMOTION held this September 2008 .FOR CONFIRMATION PLEASE CALL
(+448706260184)Enter the (Pin-7012) NOTE: All participants for this
onlineversion were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites for micro
softusers through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
unions,associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. To begin
yourclaim you are expected to fill and submit your information to
yourappointed claim agent immediately via e-mail
[email protected] for confirmation. to file for yourclaim
please contact the claim department below.
1.Full name..............
2.Country................
3.Contact Address........
4.Telephone Number.......
5.Occupation.............
7.Age....................
8.Annual Income..........
Mode Of Payment; A.Bank Transfer..........
B.Courier Services.......

Once again i say congratulations.
Warm Regards,
Mr.Terry James
Email: [email protected]
Phone +44 704 5733 613
+44 703 5936 060

----------------------------------------------------------------
Rede Saci
http://www.saci.org.br/ (http://www.saci.org.br/)

:ok:

The Real Slim Shady
4th Oct 2008, 21:04
Drinks are on you then?

Lew747
4th Oct 2008, 21:17
5,000,000 :eek: Congratulations!! :ok:

You couldnt lend us a couple bob so i can get myself an CPL/IR-fATPL could you?

:}

Abusing_the_sky
4th Oct 2008, 21:33
Can i please, pretty please have a lollypop?????
And i camel??
And a pony??
And and and ..... a new house? Job? Life????:}

If it works out well done you!!! My personal phone number will be pm-ed:}

dazdaz
4th Oct 2008, 23:40
Lucky b:mad:rd Been doing the lotto for years and only the occasional £10

dany4kin
5th Oct 2008, 00:34
I keep getting emails from Minister Umbgnzozo for The Childrens Republic of Blind, Orphaned and Deaf Children with Aids and Leprosy Church of Uganda and he would like some of that money to help with his efforts!

Give us your email or in fact how about a Western Union transfer?!

:ok:

INNflight
5th Oct 2008, 02:50
Thought your first name is Rich and you're introducing yourself to the crowds....what a dissappointment :bored:

Oh well, back to college football pfffft...

aviate1138
5th Oct 2008, 08:51
I got one of those, filled it in with my ex-wife's details...... :rolleyes:

Howard Hughes
5th Oct 2008, 08:54
Of course the Worlds biggest software company can't afford their own IT department or own email server, so all their staff must register with gmail...;)

Takan Inchovit
5th Oct 2008, 09:42
HA!

I just cut and pasted the form, filled out my details and sent it directly to the YAHOO & MICROSOFT PROMOTION , the moneys mine now. :E:E:E

SyllogismCheck
5th Oct 2008, 10:13
I see there are UK mobile numbers at the bottom of that there email... a little scam baiting might be in order. :E

Lon More
5th Oct 2008, 10:22
SC be careful if you ring them, probably premium rate lines. Cost you an arm and a leg.

Leigh Caudwell
5th Oct 2008, 10:49
I Googled the number and found it again here..

[email protected]
Submitted on: 08/31/2008
THE CHEVRON/TEXACO OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION. You have been selected in the on-going Chevron / Texaco award held this August 2008. We the promo board are pleased to inform you that you alongside three(3) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of 1,000,000.00 Pounds (One Million Pounds Sterling Only) in cash. Note that this promotion is mainly aimed at alleviating poverty, it is also aimed at encouraging internet Users worldwide. This email is randomly sent to four people worldwide. If you did receive this email, it means you are one of the Four (4) lucky winners.Your verification number is:CTAD/WIN/090/08/01/LU. This promotion is held to mark Chevron`s Aniversary. You will be required to fill out your personal informations in the below given form and send it to the funds release officer in United Kingdom, as this is co-sponsored by United Kingdom Government. Please find his contact details below: CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER: Mr Robert Grahams Email: [email protected] 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HA United Kingdom Telephone: +44 704 5733 613 You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible: FULL NAME: CONTACT ADDRESS: AGE: NATIONALITY: OCCUPATION: PHONE: FAX: MOBILE: SEX (M/F): ANNUAL INCOME: REMARKS ABOUT CHEVRON/TEXACO: Preferred payment Mode: (a) Cheque (b) Bank Transfer We are glad to have you as one of our lucky winners. Yours Sincerely, Mrs. Helen Walker Online Co-ordinator... Co-sponsors of this online promotion are listed herein: Shell Oil Company and the United Kingdom Government.

jubilee
5th Oct 2008, 11:02
Cant match the above win, but I have just been awarded Euro815,810.00 from the EL Gordo Spanish Sweepstake Lottery. My name was submitted by a partner international airline,(does not say which one).

I have decided that, as I do not require this money, someone on this website may have it.
Ref. No. EA/0999/171MPL
Batch No. EGS/1983-022 EM
Address Calle Romano, No.19, Planta5, 28011, Madrid.
Tel. 0034 665 112 325.

They will require all your personal and bank details,along with your next of kin, in case you do not live long enough to receive your reward.
GOOD LUCK.

Regards,
Jubilee

S'land
5th Oct 2008, 13:01
A very truthful e-mail as far as I can see.

Note that this promotion is mainly aimed at alleviating poverty, it is also aimed at encouraging internet Users worldwide

It is mainly aimed at alleviating poverty - the scammer's poverty. It is also aimed at encouraging internet users worldwide - encouraging them to give as much personal information as possible so as to alleviate the scammer's poverty.

doubleu-anker
5th Oct 2008, 13:18
chiglet

You are definitely in the big time. Get that form filled out and sent away, pronto.

First thing tomorrow morning, tell your boss to stick his/her job up their **** and and offer to buy them out.

Davetron
5th Oct 2008, 15:08
We just need your bank account details and sort code, then we can wire you the monies direct!:ok:

Squeegee Longtail
5th Oct 2008, 21:06
... all I ever get is the offer of a penis enlargement at half price. God, I wish I was as lucky as you.
You couldn't lend me the 50% required for the above op, could you?

chiglet
5th Oct 2008, 21:54
Sorry, do you mean 50% of the extention?
Or 50% of my [potential] windfall?
Please be a little more specific.
Oh, and just how do you propose to pay it back?

rhythm method
5th Oct 2008, 22:02
Chiglet, you have to remember those that helped you when you were still working day to day in ATC, especially those who were able to send you a copy of 'Secret Lemonade Drinker' for your No1 son!!!

I only require about a half million to tide me over! :}

pigboat
6th Oct 2008, 01:04
I'm Rich, rich I tell you

Can you afford a few bucks for this poor bugger? :p

October 5th 2008

Good Day,

As much as I would love not to disturb you with my mail, the truth is that I NEED HELP, I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP FROM you to get out of this present predicament that has bedeviled my life in the last 72hours.

"Sorry I got your email from an email directory I stumbled into while seeking help from every possible direction".

My name is John Martin Cornell a citizen of the United States. I was to attend a lecture seminar organized by a Non-Governmental organisation somewhere in the volatile region of West-Africa titled "Empowering youths to fight HIV/AIDS, Poverty, Illitracy and youth restiveness". This program was scheduled to take place in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.

As I speak to you now I AM STRANDED IN NIGERIA, I WAS ROBBED AND STRIPPED OF ALL MY BELONGINGS by the Taxi driver who was to convey me to my hotel room from the airport. Now I am so stranded that I cannot even afford food to eat not to talk of paying the hotel bills. The hotel manager is already threatening to kick me out of the hotel within the next 3days.

I have made several calls and sent several emails to the US embassy and the appriopriate authorities here in Nigeria all to no avail, I have also attempted to make contacts with my family but nothing seem to be working in my favour. I AM SUFFERING! I AM REALLY SUFFERING HERE!! I need to get back home as quickly as I can before I get killed by these OILWAR MILITANTS terrorizing the entire neighbourhood on a daily basis.

I am therefore appealing that you PLEASE COME TO MY AID as quickly as you can. My hotel biil is already about $723.00US plus about $234.00US fare to the US embassy here in Nigeria which comes up to about $957.00US.

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS, I'M ALREADY SUFFERING PSYCHOLOGICAL DEPRESSION and anything you can do to help will be greatly appreciated and I'll pay back as soon as I get back home.

"NO AMOUNT OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WILL BE TOO SMALL IN THIS SITUATION"

If you are willing to come to my aid, you can reach me through my email since I don't a phone for now and I can only check my email for 30minutes in the town library just about 500m from the hotel.

My home address in the US is stated below;

5211 Pacific Concourse Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90045-6907

Hotel Address in Nigeria

Yasmin Hotel,
No.16 Okoroji Str.,
Elekahia
Port-Harcourt.
Nigeria.

tarbaby
6th Oct 2008, 01:42
According to Google Earth that residence is a vacant lot. I preferred the man from UK-Lotto who promised me only a mill and a half. Much more credible. He says it will be in my bank account next week.

radeng
6th Oct 2008, 10:01
Given just the sort code and the bank account number, how do they get access to the cash? After all, that information is on my debit card and my cheque book, so it's hardly secure. Or do they need a sigend direct debit?

ArthurR
6th Oct 2008, 14:56
Jubilee, A friend of mine recieved one these letters when he arrived home one weekend, well being as we where both working in Madrid at the time, we decided to go round to collect it, saves postage ect. Guess what the address didn't exist. Police where interested though.........

G-CPTN
6th Oct 2008, 17:28
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Barrister Philip D. Moor, Attorney at law. A decease client of mine by the name Mr. Andreas Zumwinkel, who herein after shall be referred to as my client, died as a result of heart-related conditions in 2006.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated, or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit value at (US29, 000, 000.00) is lodged. This bank has issued me a noticed to contact the next of kin or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of my late client. So that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you, then we can share the amount on a mutual agreement. Please, if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

Please reply through my direct email address if you are interested to be a partner in this transaction.

Best Regards,
Philip D. Moor

dead_pan
6th Oct 2008, 19:54
Do not fear citizens, help is at hand

419 Baiters (http://www.wired.com/politics/security/multimedia/2006/08/419baiters)

Welcome to the 419 Eater (http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm) (I urge you to read some of the encounters listed - pure comedy gold)

They pilfer nearly $200 million from Americans annually and drive some of their victims to suicide, but Nigeria's notorious e-mail scam artists may finally have met their match -- and the results can be hilarious.

British online vigilante "Shiver Metimbers" is leading tens of thousands of "scambaiters" in a crusade to shut down advance-fee fraudsters, grifters who spam unwitting victims with elaborate, e-mailed sob stories promising a share of nonexistent fortunes in return for upfront payments.

So-called 419 scams, named after the section of Nigeria's criminal code that covers the conduct, are the most common type of con; victims are sometimes left penniless.

But Metimbers and crew turn the tables on scammers one by one, boomeranging the tricksters' own tactics to entice them into performing outlandish tasks in desperate pursuit of cash -- then trumpeting evidence of the con artists' naÔvetť for the online world's amusement.

A 43-year-old, self-employed computer engineer from Manchester, England, Metimbers has most recently spun counter-yarns that have compelled 419ers to make elaborate wood carvings, pose for comical photos and fly from London to Scotland. In one episode, which concluded in March after a five-month exchange, he succeeded in having a Nigerian fraudster tattoo "Baited by Shiver" on his body in order to claim a fictional $46,000 prize.

I heard of one story where a gun battle erupted in a Lagos hotel between two scammers, one believing the other to be the 'mule' with the money, both having been set up by a particularly enterprising vigilante

Tower1
6th Oct 2008, 22:07
ArthurR,
Surprised the police were interested.

My brother also received the same letter on the same day,and we both not long ago,had a business deal which went through a Spanish Government Dept. in Madrid.
Someone on the make I think.
Regards,
Jubilee

Noah Zark.
6th Oct 2008, 23:09
Here's mine!
Dear Beloved,

Here writes Mrs Helena Williams wife of late Sir Williams,suffering
from cancerous ailment without a child. My late husband deposited the
sum of 20 million derived from his vast estates and investment in
capital market with his bank here in UK. Recently, my doctor told me
that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am
suffering from. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and
me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to help me use this
gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,orphans,
and needy financially.

I have decided to donate this fund to you, I do hope you would be able
to utilize this money for the said purpose just as Iím going to
instruct herein. I want you to utilize the funds by creating a charity
foundation called HELENA WILLIAMS FOUNDATION to assist widows and help
accident victims worldwide. this deposit is known by me, our family
lawyer and now you.

Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address
Barrister Daniel Lucero (ESQ) Email:[email protected]

Tell him that I have WILLED £20,000,000 to you by quoting my personal
reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/HEN/WILL/9834520012 and I have
also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific
and good work.

Remain blessed.
Your Sister,
Mrs Helena Williams

G-CPTN
6th Oct 2008, 23:13
I have WILLED £20,000,000So what is the inheritance tax on £20 million?

airship
6th Oct 2008, 23:24
Send me $10 / Ä7.50 / £6 just for the hell of it!

Address your cheques / postal orders etc. to:

airship
c/o PPRuNe

OK Danny, you're a tough negotiator. Your cut's 20%.

So what is the inheritance tax on £20 million? Why not ask HM Queen Elizabeth II...?

dany4kin
7th Oct 2008, 08:06
419eater is just absolute superb reading highy recommended!

ExSp33db1rd
7th Oct 2008, 08:24
What suspicious doubters you all are, passing up all that wealth. I've sent all my bank details, PiN numbers etc to the nice Nigerian man who wrote to me the other day. My ISP's SPAM and Phishing filter didn't detect any problems, so of course the request was genuine, the poor man's wife died with all that money that had to be processed through my local bank account, so of course I couldn't refuse.

I've already sent a letter to my Boss - " St*ff you for a start, abusive letter follows ". :ok:

ArthurR
7th Oct 2008, 09:45
Jubilee, I think the main reason they were interested is that the mobile phone number was traced to some brits living around the Alicanti area.

jubilee
7th Oct 2008, 22:35
ArthurR.

Sounds about right,Paddy Power taking bets on cockney con men.
Regards,
Jubilee

Noah Zark.
8th Oct 2008, 23:37
Yet more! Boyoboyoboy! Am I rich!

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have emerged winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling)To file for your claim,Please
contact our fiduciary agent and Provide her with the information below so as to enable her process your claims:

1.Name:2.Address:3.Marital Status:4.Occupation:
5.Age:6.Sex:7.Nationality:8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Contact Mrs. Katrina Humph
Email:[email protected]

Sir. Richard K. Lloyd
Online Co-ordinator
UK National Lottery

I must be REALLY lucky, 'cos I didn't even have to enter it!

everynowandthen
9th Oct 2008, 10:30
An new alert -

The Nigerian government has recently issued a warning to its citizens alerting them to e-mails from Irish/UK/US Banks, promising government backed deposit securities and seeking bank account details, It is a scam and it appears to be increasing in popularity. It further warns that the scammers pass themselves off as well established institutions that are as safe as houses with many years trading history.

Noah Zark.
9th Oct 2008, 17:15
Me again! Just HOW lucky can a chap get?

UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS
NATIONAL LOTTERY TOWER
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref No: UK/9420X2/68
Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

********WINNING NOTIFICATION********

We happily announce to you the draw (#1198) of the UK INTERNATIONAL
EMAIL
DRAW; online International program held 6th of OCTOBER 2008.Your e-mail
address
with Serial number 5368/06 drew the lucky numbers: 17/33-45. Your email
won you $500,000,00USD (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ). Also be informed that you
will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that
subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again. Take time and
thought in spending the donation wisely on something that will last you
a
long time.

TO FILE FOR YOUR CLAIM, DO CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT
AT THE LOTTERY TOWER

Mr.SCOTT PARK

Head Winning Claims Dept

Official Email:[email protected]

You are to provide the following which are needed to process your
winning
claim
To your Claims Agent for verification.

1. NAME................ 2. AGE/SEX.............
3. ADDRESS.......... 4. OCCUPATION........
5. PHONE NO........ 6. COUNTRY..............

Regards
Mike Vilasma

marcopolosnap
9th Oct 2008, 18:13
Gee, but if it's on the Internet it HAS to be true, doesn't it? I'd be devastated to learn that all I've read about Paris Hilton, Donald Trump and Homer Simpson isn't true! Who can you trust if not some unknown?

S'land
9th Oct 2008, 19:58
Head Winning Claims Dept

Is that what she gives as a prize?:E

chiglet
11th Oct 2008, 21:05
Well, I've won another two prizes....:D

You just won £1,000,000.00 British Pounds Sterling
from the Microsoft Award/National Council for Voluntary
Organisations (NCVO) online draws.
See details below on how to make claims.
Full Name,Age,Sex,Contact Address, Phone Number,
Country,Country of Residence.

kindly also indicate how you want you winnings to be
sent to you by indicating with the below information.

(1) By Swift Wire Transfer(Bank to Bank)
(2) By Courier Delivery Company

Contact Person: Sir. David Elliss

Regards, Mrs. Neil Tysver.

AND

We announce today the external draw #3011 of the UK Stake National
Lottery draw held on the 11th October, 2008 in the United Kingdom.

You have been approved for payment the sum of £1,000,000:00 (One Million
Great British Pounds) credited to file with REF NO:
UKNL/98710/HA/08 and Batch No.10050UKNL.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary claim Agent;
====================================
Dr. Eddie Waford
===================================

Please remember to quote your Reference and Batch Numbers along with
the following details:

NAME:.........
MAILLING ADDRESS:........
EMAIL:..........
PHONE/FAX NUMBER:......
SEX;........

Congratulations!!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Sara Criswell
Zonal Co-ordinator

Getting boring now, I mean how can I ever spend that much?
watp,iktch

pigboat
11th Oct 2008, 21:13
You have won $3,000,000 in the Exxon Mobil International 2008 Endownment Fund

Carl Perkins
Public Relations officer
ExxonMobil International

They can't fool me with this one! Any fule know that Elvis Presley is the Public Relations officer of ExxonMobil International.

Howard Hughes
12th Oct 2008, 00:01
I have never received an email to say that I have won money!:{

Perhaps I could claim on behalf of you lucky buggers that have won more than once...;)

Noah Zark.
16th Oct 2008, 18:08
Stone me! It's happened again! If any of my benefactors are out there reading this, no more please. Keep your money, that's enough for me.
Think of others. My fellow Prooners, for example.

NINGBO AOLE ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO.Ltd
Address : Cixi Fuhai Town Industrial Zone
Republic of China
Phone :0574-63563328
Fax :0574-63569811

:::______YEAR 2008 EMAIL PRIZE AWARDS________:::

Dear Winner,
We at Ningbo Aole global office likes to officially congratulate you
for the draw that was just held by our company which featured you as
the second place winner. Our company holds promotions each year just to
promote our global publicity and reputations as we plan to exploit
more corners of the world with our highly valued productsline.This
promotion is just one of various ways we are presently using to achieve
this global vision of ours.

Your email address with MICROS ID ( PLD-29103-LGT-901GH-9JL ) was
luckily drawn to be this year's second place winner of a Brand New 2007
BMW x5
car and a cash prize of $485,000 United States Dollars.This money and gift
we believe will enable you make some
impact in the society and possibly invest in our company in the near
future.

You are hereby requested to contact our agent for more details
on our promotion in particular before taking further actions to claim
your prize. Ensure you contact DR.Hamilton Shaw who is
our claims official in Europe.United Kingdom and can understand your
english and some european languages.See details of him below.

Name : Dr Maxwell Shaw
Email : [email protected]
Address : Embark Lane 23, London. United Kingdom

When contacting the claims agent you should include the following if
you must get a response from him;

*** Your Full Name
*** Address
*** Phone number
*** Occupation
*** Winning email and Micros ID

We know you must be excited and very happy about this news you have
just received from us and the truth is that we are doing this to put smiles
into homes and hearts of people worldwide.The only thing you will need
to pay to this company is to kindly place our company logo on the BMW that
you have just won for a minimum of 6months.

Special greetings from the entire family of Ningbo Aole
Worldwide.

Signed,
Mrs, Li Haicang (Sec.)

Noah Zark.
16th Oct 2008, 22:55
P.S.
It occurs to me that they have missed out the letters " rseh" from Ningbo's surname! :}

dazdaz
16th Oct 2008, 23:40
Few years ago got a mail from some Russian website promoting a photo competition.
Best photos of RAF Mildenhall and RAF Flingdales. First prize £5k for pix taken over the months of April-September 2001

Sent them off never had any reply. Guess I lost.:{

Fareastdriver
16th Oct 2008, 23:44
Thanks Noah Zark.
Think of others. My fellow Prooners, for example.
I had a chat with Madam Li up at Cixi on the telephone. As they had no takers for their offer she was quite happy to accept me. A transfer of RMB 3,300,000 will be going into my Shenzhen bank account this afternoon. It saves them exchange charges and also commission for Dr Shaw. I will fly up to Ningbo on Tuesday to pick up the Beamer and drive it down over the rest of the week. I have some friends in Wenzhou, Xiaman and Shantou who I want to see so that will break the trip.

Thanks again

pigboat
18th Oct 2008, 23:55
A CRY FOR HELP
Hello,
I am James O'Brien a citizen of wales in the United Kingdom. I am writting you to seek your help as a beneficary to claim some family fortune from a security company in Holland. After my father passed away I have been unable to collect the wealth due to some difficulties. The funds has a total of Twenty Million USdollars and you shall have Seven Million Dollars for your assistance. Please write me back via my private address [email protected] and I shall give you all the neccessary informations to proceed. I anxiously wait to hear from you.
James O'Brien

Damn Dutch security companies. Witholding this gentleman's rightful inheritance.

Noah Zark.
19th Oct 2008, 13:43
My Latest:-

Dear Friend,
I am sorry for bouncing into your privacy. You might not know the
sender of this Mail. But i got your E-mail when searching files
on reputable people online. let me start by introducing myself.
Here writes Madam Sarah Devids(Phd.Msc,Fsd),I am married to Engineer
Devids colmoan an Englishman who is dead.When my late husband was alive
he deposited the sum of 5 Million(Five Million Great Britain Pounds
Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in
capital market with a security company here in UK.Presently,
this money is still with the online bank.
My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous
problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate this fund to you
and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to
fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,destitute, the down-trodden,
physically challenged children,barren-women and persons who prove to be
genuinely handicapped financially.
Contact me on my most private and confidencial email
address :[email protected]

pigboat
19th Oct 2008, 15:09
My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.
In your reply, I do hope you informed this poor lady on her shocking misuse of a preposition.

Noah Zark.
19th Oct 2008, 17:17
My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.
Yes, it sounds like something from a play what I wrote, doesn't it? Unfortunately, on this occasion, I couldn't bring myself to reply, as I was overcome with apathy at being offered such a paltry sum compared to my recent gifts.

pigboat
20th Oct 2008, 04:35
Dear ScotiaBank Member,

We upgrade our system and unfortunately we delete some parts of our database so we loose some information about your account.

Simply log on to www.scotiabank.com <http://dibox.info/online/start.jsplanguage=.html> and re-enter your personal information.

Sincerely,
Cardmember Services

I am glad they upgrade system. I am not glad they loose information.

Effluent Man
20th Oct 2008, 10:22
Received this one:

Dearest Friend
I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment.I worked with the British Railway commission in Norwich for more than a decade. I married for fifteen years without a child.My wife died after a brief illness that lasted two weeks.I vow to use my wealth for the downtrodden and poor in society for I will not live long.I have decided to give my money to the poor.

I deposited the sum of £2.5 million in a vault in a bank. This sum is stiill there.My doctor told me recently I would not last 180 days due to cancer problem,though what disturbs me greatly is the stroke.Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to an individual,or better still a God fearing person.I want this person to use this money to provide succor to poor and indigenous persons and above all to those affected in the far asia tsunami and hurricane Katrina disasters.

Bradon Franklin

I decided it would be churlish not to reply,so I wrote:

Dear Bradon,or may I call you Mr.Franklin? Your working for the Railway Commission would go a long way to explaining your fabulous wealth.Despite appearances, those who work on the railways often accumulate great wealth,unlike those who work on the buses who generally live in penury.This is just one of the vagaries of an un-integrated transport system.

This fact was brought home to me in no uncertain terms only the other week.On leaving Norwich railway station you can imagine my surprise when I espied the very man who had just collected my ticket climbing into the back of a gold Rolls-Royce.He was smoking a large Havana cigar and wearing a diamond encrusted monocle.

"This railway thing" I remarked to Mrs.F over a light supper of pickled herring and crispy deep fried bat's wing (accompanied by a smidgin of mole's liver pate)
"is a feckin' licence to print money,I told you we should have put the life savings into that rather than Rio Tinto Zinc".(That Tiny Rowland is an out and out cad)My apologies for the ripe verbals dear Bradon,the pickled herring plays merry hell with my Tourettes.

I am indeed most sorry to hear of your ill fortune with familial ill health.However your trust in God (whichever one that might be from the great selection available these days,I believe there is even an option to choose one that encourages the blowing up of innocent folk) must be a great comfort to you.I note that your wife's illness only lasted two weeks,and of course here your faith in the good Lord was indeed justified as she passed away before the illness could become too serious.

I note your doctor's opinion that you neither will last too long.Not to put too fine a point on it I feel that the lethal combination of cancer and stroke means that your chances of lasting the full 180 days are indeed slim.I do not in any way understand gambling of course,but under the circumstances would be quite prepared to offer you odds of 100/30 on either taking you before the yuletide festivities commence.You can have the cancer alone at 5/1 or the stroke at 11/2.If you really are a chancer,and I think you might be,how about Xmas 2009 at 33/1?

Now turning to this £2.5 million you have in a vault.I fully understand your desire to help people affected by tsunamis and hurricanes and all the little trials and tribulations that everyday life throws our way.However I would caution extreme caution in this respect.There is the very real danger of compromising the integrity of these indiginous peoples by exposing them to the evils of consumerism,and for this reason,and this reason only,I would strongly advise giving them as much as the steam off your piss.(Sorry the effects of the pickled herring again)

Of course I fully respect that the money should not be used for any un-God like activity.I therefore suggest that we jointly set up a trust with Mrs FH as an Ex-officio member (enjoying full voting rights)I recognise that in exceptional circumstances this could result in Mrs FH and myself enjoying a controlling interest but this is the price we are prepared to endure for the cause.We must all make our little sacrifices.

Yours in the name of our Holy Lord and Almighty Protector. Ignatious Francophile - Horseteeth.

pigboat
20th Oct 2008, 15:49
Shocking Chinese Secret Helps Women Lose Waight!

As Seen On CNN and NBC

Click Here to Learn More

To unsubscribe from future emails, please follow this link:
http://NASCARUMBLE.COM/huRRMlRNSNjJSjMRMBMRlBNJhSuyjM/

Or write to:
Wu-Yi Source,
300 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400
Ontario, CA 91764

Is there anyone among us who has not wanted to lose waight?

BDiONU
10th Nov 2008, 14:52
Just received one which I won't be taking up but I thought I'd share with anyone who needs some money:

From The Desk of Mr. Souhail Amin Hassan
Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi Dubai Branch,
Near Jebel Ali Free-zone main entrance
United Arab Emirate (U.A.E.)

I am Mr. Souhail Amin Hassan Branch Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi branch, I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you an America Iraqi Foreign Oil Consultant /Contractor with the Chevron Petroleum Corporation Company Late Mr. Thomas Stone Made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch. Upon maturity,

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant Chevron Petroleum Corporation Company that Thomas Stone. Died in a plane crash in Egypt Air Flight 990, 1999 air crash for more information about this crash and person you can contact this website:

EgyptAir 990 Passenger List, Passenger Manifest Released Nov. 1, 1999 - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml)
BBC News | Americas | Who was on board Flight 990 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm)

Since we got this information about his death and on further investigation I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Thomas Stone did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank,

This sum of US$12,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of United Arab Emirates, at the expiration of 9 (nine) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the (U.A.E) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Thomas Stone so that the fruits of this old manís labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin,

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin,

the money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above,

upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email address: [email protected]

Regards
Mr., Souhail Amin Hassan

[ho72oav9dr5]

BD