PDA

View Full Version : Cooking With Balls

ORAC
3rd Oct 2008, 07:38
The Testicle Cookbook. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3121465/Cooking-With-Balls-Worlds-first-testicle-recipe-book.html) :eek::eek:

Radar66
3rd Oct 2008, 07:41
I'm a member of the testicleless species and I STILL automatically crossed my legs when I opened that link.... :uhoh:

Howard Hughes
3rd Oct 2008, 08:25
Are you sure you're not a member of the testicleless gender?:ooh:

Some of us can't cross our legs...;)

ExSp33db1rd
3rd Oct 2008, 09:28
Some of us can't cross our legs

At least, not without compromising SOMETHING(S)

Ju52
3rd Oct 2008, 10:34
ORAC, what made you share this thread with us?

Radar66
3rd Oct 2008, 10:49
Howard m'dear... to say that a woman has balls is purely a subjective and figurative term, and therefore is to be and hence will be taken as a compliment... :ok:

but I can assure you that i do not, nor have i ever, possessed a dangly sac like object between my legs, unless you are referring to Mr A N Other, which I'm absolutely certain that you wouldn't even consider doing if you wanted to have a nice life in your nice new house.... :E

Howard Hughes
3rd Oct 2008, 12:38
I was just trying to point out that a testicleless species, would cease to be a species at all! I don't recall inferring that you had any apendages...:ooh:

Radar66
3rd Oct 2008, 17:59
ah yes, point taken and noted Mister Hughes... ;)

(sorree... :\)

Standard Noise
3rd Oct 2008, 18:07
Never mind figuratively, I've met a few in my time who I was too scared to get close enough with to find out whether they did possess a pair in a dangly sac.
Maybe I went to the wrong nightclubs!:bored:

Ju52 - never mind why he decided to share it, why on earth did Orac go looking for it?:confused: