PDA

View Full Version : Lynx over South Yorkshire

exscribbler
2nd Oct 2008, 14:56
To the crew of the Lynx that overflew my house (53 32' 21.55"N 1 23' 29.64W) at 1530 BST today - it was good to see and hear you. Thanks and come back soon! :ok: :ok: :ok:

Essexbird
2nd Oct 2008, 16:06
I'll bite! Did you get any photos - lol! Oops, sorry 1.4G, thats normally your line....:E

Exscribbler - I'm dead jeleous!

Essexbird
2nd Oct 2008, 16:41
Ooooooooooooo, I'm rolling on the floor laughing. Not even going to bother defending myself apart from saying, being a typical woman, I was multi tasking whilst typing (something which men definitely can't do) and occasionally (only occasionally), it don't quite work! I won't be petty enough to bother correcting an innocent typing mistake.

Sorry for thread drift exscribbler!

wg13_dummy
2nd Oct 2008, 16:54
being a typical woman, I was multi tasking whilst typing (something which men definitely can't do)

Yep, you're right, woman can multi task. They just do lots of things badly at the same time as opposed to a bloke who will do one job properly. :ok:

Essexbird
2nd Oct 2008, 17:02
:{ I'll get my coat shall I.....? :ugh:

exscribbler
2nd Oct 2008, 17:33
No, Essexbird, I didn't get a snap as I was painting my garage floor at the time and stepped smartly outside when Mrs Ex said, "It's a Lynx!"

And there was I thinking she could only recognise Sea Kings and Merlins - as long as they have ROYAL NAVY written on them.

Essexbird
2nd Oct 2008, 17:47
Exscribbler

Sounds like you need to give the Mrs more credit than you do! Some of us do have brains too.....;) Shame about no pix though!

EB.

Gnd
2nd Oct 2008, 18:11
I suggest we add it to the NVG route now?

glider insider
2nd Oct 2008, 21:06
Your missing the point..

Why can women multi-task?

Because they can't prioritize!

Essexbird
2nd Oct 2008, 21:49
Lol - I can see I'm not going to win here guys, so reluctantly I'll agree to disagree, as is a womans prerogative! :p