PDA

View Full Version : Sunwest Aviation and North Cariboo Air

fly041881
2nd Oct 2008, 03:40
I am looking for any information (good and bad) on the above mentioned companies. I am a commercial student nearing the end of my training (next few months) in Norhtern Alberta. I am looking at the above 2 companies as potential employers down the road, after I get some experience. The big thing drawing me to them is both seem to have a good variety of equipment to fly etc. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

CaptW5
2nd Oct 2008, 22:36
Lots of stuff on both companies available under "General Comments" and "Employment" forums at:
AVCANADA • Index page (http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/)

fesmokie
4th Oct 2008, 22:01
I worked for North Cariboo back in the late 70's and they were great folks to work for then. They must be doing something right if their still going strong today. Dan and Peter are great guys.:ok:

cj3pilot
4th Oct 2008, 23:12
I worked for NCA for 1 year and they are a really good bunch of guys to work for as for a new pilot they will put you on the ramp just like sunwest but if you wait around you will get on a Kingair 100 .As for sunwest the people that I have talked to that work for them seem to like but oneway or the other there both good .

fly041881
8th Oct 2008, 00:10
Thanks for the info guys.