PDA

View Full Version : PrivatAir

silverware
1st Oct 2008, 18:59
Hi there,

I've got an interview for a cabinjob with them next month.
Are there any people around here that work(ed) for them and have some info on the 5-6 weeks training/ working conditions/ pay/schedules/general atmosphere/do's-don'ts regarding the assesment etc?
Every bit of info is more than welcome, thanx!

Lilsaint
7th Oct 2008, 13:34
I have to go next week! Just found your message on this site. I am becoming a bit nervous. Did you already had your interview? I have the same questions as you have in your message so if you now anything to help me and to inform me I will be grateful! Did you succeeded? In that case congratulations already. I hope to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Lilsaint

silverware
7th Oct 2008, 17:48
Hi,

Still have to go at the end of this week....

silverware
26th Oct 2008, 21:22
Hi, didn't get the job.
The outcome didn't really matter anymore, during the interview i was told out of the blue that the base i applied for was now full (AMS) and that this session was for a holdingpool for FRA/MUC or ZRH, depending on the demand.
Even the lady at HR still wasn't aware of this 2 days ago, pretty messy communication.
I would not have gone to the interview at all if i would have known this in advance.
Very basic interview setup: 10 minute companyintro/written english test and the 3 on 1 interview.

The commute would have been on my own expenses (full fare tickets from AMS to get to work for the first 3 or 6 months, afterwards i could get ID75 or ID90) and during the 5 weeks training i would have to pay for my own lodging because ZRH/FRA or MUC would technically be my home base.I would end up paying €6.000 or €12.000 depending on the base, just to get to and from work from AMS 4 times a month.
For me this was a complete waste of time and money.

silverware
26th Oct 2008, 21:25
Lellos, did you pass the interview?

Brababe34
20th Apr 2010, 19:25
ANY NEWS WHEN WILL PRIVATAIR START TO RECRUIT?

Any info it will be appreciated . Also salary at moment after tax, days-off , all routes based on all based offered at the moment and in general, interview ( all test that they
applied in the interview and and and ....). Asking all those question because in their website, they did not mention about next recruitment and it is also good to know fresh stuff...lol

Thanks for your help ....:ok:

Brababe34

Brababe34
6th May 2010, 09:54
ANY NEWS WHEN WILL PRIVATAIR START TO RECRUIT?

Any info it will be appreciated . Also salary at moment after tax, days-off , all routes based on all based offered at the moment and in general, interview ( all test that they
applied in the interview and and and ....). Asking all those question because in their website, they did not mention about next recruitment and it is also good to know fresh stuff...lol

Thanks for your help ....http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

Brababe34

Brababe34
4th Jun 2010, 14:06
Privatair Recruitment
ANY NEWS WHEN WILL PRIVATAIR START TO RECRUIT ?

SOON ?

Thanks for your help ....http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

Brababe34

Kestrell820
18th Aug 2010, 19:54
Just for info,

Privatair is recruiting again due to expansion.
It´s on their Homepage since last week.

Cheers,

K

Mari
18th Aug 2010, 23:17
Appreciated info, thanks. I sent it right away to my little niece who is suffering at Qatar Airways...

Brababe34
21st Aug 2010, 21:25
If You Get Any Info About Privatair , Please E-mail Me. (salary,training,schedules, Bases Etc) Got Already The E-mail Saying That I Am In To Their Next Interview But An Advance Info Could Help Me A Lot.

Tks,

Brababe34

Brababe34
27th Sep 2010, 21:00
Privatair Recruitment
ANY NEWS WHEN WILL PRIVATAIR START TO RECRUIT ?

SOON ?

Any info it will be appreciated . Also salary at moment after tax, days-off , all routes based on all based offered at the moment and in general, interview ( all test that they applied in the interview and and and ....). I know that Due to continued expansion we are currently seeking new Cabin Crew Members.

Asking all those question because in their website, they did not mention about next recruitment and it is also good to know fresh stuff...lol

Just drop a line and I will reply to you...

Brababe34