PDA

View Full Version : REX, QL and other regionals in AU

laxrox43
30th Sep 2008, 23:49
Ladies and Gents on the other side of the pond...

I am writing to query you all for some information about flying in Australia. I am looking for a change of pace in my flying career. I am looking to convert my FAA ATP to a CASA ATPL within the next year or so. I am looking for "the good, the bad, and the ugly" on REX, Qantas Link, or any other regional airlines in Australia. (I am having a hard time locating information on any other regional airlines, other then REX and QL.) Any insight, information (i.e. pay scales, QOL, equipment, quality of MX performed on aircraft, etc.), or advice is welcome. BUT, please none of the "my airline is better then your airline" bashing! Keep it professional folks!

Cheers,
Lax

PS. Sorry for posting this twice. I realized that my previous post was in the Flight Instructor section...

KRUSTY 34
1st Oct 2008, 00:29
Welcome aboard laxrox43.

Stacks of info already on these forums. Do a search on QLink and REX, and get out your reading glasses!

Regards,

Krusty

MajorLemond
1st Oct 2008, 05:01
You can read all you want, but as a fellow Ppruner, as you would be well aware the "info" in these threads is generally people having a massive whinge. Don`t believe everything you read... but good luck :)

Horatio Leafblower
1st Oct 2008, 06:12
BUT, please none of the "my airline is better then your airline" bashing!

...wouldn't THAT be a nice change? :bored:

Horatio Leafblower
1st Oct 2008, 21:59
Waaaaaay behind the game, Apache! :}