PDA

View Full Version : Jade Cargo Pilot Desertion

china-pilot
24th Sep 2008, 22:29
For those want to come to Jade Cargo here the latest information.
Residence Contract is about to lose 16 pilots to KAL, the contract itself is a mediocre $$$$$ wise unless like most of us on it you have small children up to High school level the company will pay schools in Shenzhen but only in Shenzhen, but lately we are getting up to 9 or more roster changes a month some times is on a day by day basis, most of us who chose the residence contract selected this option to have a more stable lifestyle with our families but it is not really also our rotations in Europe some times exceed 15 days or more most of our spouses and children are not liking it that much and are seriously considering going back home. Be prepare to pay an outrageous amount of TAXES up to 45% anything above 99900RMB an average tax payment a month is around 3000 to 6000 US$ do not be fooled as most of us were with the huge amounts that the website shows, up until 3 months ago there was plenty of overtime but now that most of pilot crews are in place(captains 90%) the hours have gone down so what used to be an average paycheck of 14,000us$ now it’s down to 10500us$ flying a B744 you tell me, before with the over time we were at the same level of KAL Yangtze or greatwall but now, we are the company paying the lowest salary in the Industry and the 80 hrs guarantee is good until 31/12/2008 and with the unstable rosters we get there is no way most of us will get up to 80 hrs(average hrs now are 65 a month) as you can see it is time to jump SHIP before it sinks. One of our Capts is taking the company to court for breach of contract: Different payment for the same Job(residence vs commuter contracts) lost wages due to inefficient Licensing, annual leave not given,Release Letter not given when requested(they have to give it to you) training bond which is illegal in China, too many individual contracts (lady Lawyer) will request the court to see these contracts and a few other things, now he is not the only one the Lady Lawyer in Futian is currently about to represent 20 pilots for the same reasons.
On the other side the commuting contract looks like it’s about to burst and loose some pilots as well the company offered during the Roadshows the possibility of back to back option to many of the guys, but it seems that this it about to change to 20-10 and no more back to back possibility and they will start deducting days off from your annual leave(illegal in china see lady lawyer) but now there are many options with in china Greatwall Yangtze river they also do not have a perfect contract but atleast your salary it’s guaranteed for up to 14,000US$ a month no matter what, no taxes and the commuting contract allows back to back and tickets home both companies are also reviewing the schooling option overseas and this should be approved starting 1st of Nov, and kal and asiana is offering solid commuting contracts also rasing their salary to 15,345us$ with basis in Europe and US no taxes and they are presently working on the schooling option overseas, as long as the school of your choice sends a direct biling, also Cargo Lux will begin hiring Direct entry Captains with all the benefits we are used to in Europe and an overall great package.
If anyone is considering Jade bear in mind anything you are offered before you come will be totally different once you arrive any bonus given they do not tell you until you are here that it will be taxed and if you leave before your contrac t expires you have to refund it plus taxes(bond illegal) there are a few pilots that did not take this money in order to avoid the penalty and they can leave tomorrow if they wish and they are leaving believe me.

Lowkoon
25th Sep 2008, 01:01
Only 9 roster changes a month? Maybe they could help KA obtain that level of rostering stability? CX dont seem to be able to fix it. :}

Good luck which ever way you jump.

BBN RADAR
25th Sep 2008, 11:28
China-pilot,

. - This is a full-stop. Please use it to end a sentence.

The Enter (or return) key on on your keyboard will leave a nice reader friendly gap (such as the one above) so ordinary people do not get lost amongst your ramblings.

I understand English is not your first language, but please try to use these tools to your advantage in the future.

sisyphos
26th Sep 2008, 09:22
I bet a million bucks that BBN RADAR is a Cathay pilot. :yuk:

badairsucker
26th Sep 2008, 09:33
I bet a million bucks that BBN RADAR is a Cathay pilot

I bet a million bucks that sisyphos got rejected by Cathay......:E

Sorry mate, could not resist.

sisyphos
26th Sep 2008, 13:19
No, but I wish I would have been every time I have to fly with guys like BBN RADAR.:rolleyes:

CXChildLabour
30th Sep 2008, 15:43
Ironically, it sounds like china-pilot is actually from Europe... good to know BBN RADAR ain't discriminating by skin color, at least he ain't on the net, such a typical Crappy Pathetic pilot...

rwy24c
1st Oct 2008, 20:15
Cargolux does not hire DECs.

Guava Tree
3rd Oct 2008, 11:43
........but they will.
:)

rwy24c
3rd Oct 2008, 21:05
they can't...
:=

Guava Tree
4th Oct 2008, 04:53
My granny said there is no such word as "can't".... but why do you think they can't?

tom744
7th Oct 2008, 08:40
Guava Tree,
I'm afraid that rwy24c could be right.
I know many pilots in Cargolux and they have a strong union and a strict senority system.
But they always hired contractors in the past; the problem is that under european law you can extend a contract only once.
I hope you might be right since I'm looking for a DEC with Cargolux for ages.....may I ask where you have that information from?

Regards,
Tom744

Device
11th Oct 2008, 09:43
China-Pilot,
I am also working for Jade Cargo and can not let your thread go unanswered. Yes we do have a lot of roster changes at this stage, but that is to be expected at a freight airline that fly mainly ad hoc freight. The lawyer was used by only one person at Jade. I talked to that person and a lot of his gripes were totally personal. The fact that you know about that shows me that you have been in Jade's employ for some time. I am very unhappy about the fact that you give your location as South Africa. I do not believe for one moment that you are South African. To prove it I want you to answer the following. What is Pretsville? As almost all of us are ex SAAF and you think you are one of us, then you will know what I am talking about. I have also sent you a PM and are waiting for your answer. Happy flying.

Hoofharted
11th Oct 2008, 10:43
I am very unhappy about the fact that you give your location as South Africa. I do not believe for one moment that you are South African. To prove it I want you to answer the following.

Uhhhhh, it's a website for anonymous posting. He can claim to be from the bloody moon if he wants to. :hmm: