PDA

View Full Version : ECAM advisories

tubby linton
24th Sep 2008, 09:53
I am interested in how operators monitor and record ECAM advisories on their Airbus aircraft and does any reference exist in the FCOMs or maintenance documentation for these conditions?

nurjio
24th Sep 2008, 17:40
...re-phrase your question to mean something more tangible and you might get some answers.

nurj :}

tubby linton
24th Sep 2008, 19:20
The Ecam can produce an advisory message for certain things.e.g a pack overheating, high vibration etc.The item hasn't failed it is just out of its normal expected parameters.The QRH lists what will produce one of these messages and how to respond.I was interested in how different operators record and deal with this especially if the message is repeated on subsequent sectors.I am referring to Airbus that do not print a post flight report.

Cardinal
24th Sep 2008, 20:20
Like the Class II F/CTL type messages at the bottom right corner?

tubby linton
25th Sep 2008, 18:47
Cardinal I was referring to things like pack turbine temperature flashing becuse it is overheating.

hetfield
25th Sep 2008, 18:56
I'm afraid Cardinal is talking about 330/340....?

Dan Winterland
26th Sep 2008, 03:57
QRH 2.40 details crew actions - but I'm sure you already knew that. In my company we write something like "For Info - ECAM ADV APU OIL QTY Msg received" in the Tech Log so that the engineers know that it occured and there's some work to do.

ARINC
26th Sep 2008, 08:24
A380 crew record data in ELB when in flight. Post flight report available via onboard maintenance terminals. DFDR trace also available for pretty much everything.

FlightDetent
26th Sep 2008, 11:49
Reported to TLB. What about STS Maint messages?