PDA

View Full Version : Special Request: Help Suport Urgent Secret Buisness

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
23rd Sep 2008, 23:32
DEAR AMERICAN: I NEED TO ASK YOU TO SUPPORT AN URGENT SECRET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I AM MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA . MY COUNTRY HAS HAD CRISIS THAT HAS CAUSED THE NEED FOR LARGE TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF 800 BILLION DOLLARS US. IF YOU WOULD ASSIST ME IN THIS TRANSFER, IT WOULD BE MOST PROFITABLE TO YOU.
I AM WORKING WITH MR. PHIL GRAM, LOBBYIST FOR UBS, WHO WILL BE MY REPLACEMENT AS MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY IN JANUARY. AS A SENATOR, YOU MAY KNOW HIM AS THE LEADER OF THE AMERICAN BANKING DEREGULATION MOVEMENT IN THE 1990S. THIS TRANSACTIN IS 100% SAFE.
THIS IS A MATTER OF GREAT URGENCY. WE NEED A BLANK CHECK. WE NEED THE FUNDS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. WE CANNOT DIRECTLY TRANSFER THESE FUNDS IN THE NAMES OF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS BECAUSE WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER SURVEILLANCE. MY FAMILY LAWYER ADVISED ME THAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR A RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON WHO WILL ACT AS A NEXT OF KIN SO THE FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERRED.

con-pilot
23rd Sep 2008, 23:38
I AM MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA

Damn, I always wanted that job.

MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA

I wonder what it pays?

:ok:

Two's in
23rd Sep 2008, 23:46
Now that did make me laugh - well until I turned the News on at least...

BenThere
23rd Sep 2008, 23:49
I'm American. How can I help Mr. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! ?

CityofFlight
24th Sep 2008, 00:03
But, I will need your bank account# in order to complete the transfer! For security purposes, please respond via PM, with your banking info. :E :ok:

Good one!

Scumbag O'Riley
24th Sep 2008, 08:07
DEAR AMERICAN: I NEED TO ASK YOU TO SUPPORT AN URGENT SECRET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF GREAT MAGNITUDE.Shouldn't that read 'Dear Chinese Government/Arab Sovereign Fund/Anybody with a few spare US dollars under the mattress from their last shopping holiday in New York'.

The Yanks appear to be running out of their own money.

angels
24th Sep 2008, 09:15
Ho ho. Nice one.

We've been waiting for someone to compose one of these! :ok:

Cap'n Arrr
24th Sep 2008, 09:56
I would almost, ALMOST go as far to say that if anyone actually does what the email is telling them, they deserve what they get...

Which I'd expect to be a generous sum for my helping the US:E

angels
24th Sep 2008, 10:40
Capn Arr - Americans are already doing it, via their tax payments. A lot of them don't know it yet....

Rainboe
24th Sep 2008, 10:49
It's not as if $800 billion is what it once was anyway!

CATIII-NDB
24th Sep 2008, 12:44
I have had one of these 41A E mails or Real - Perhaps as It's from "The Treasury of the Republic of America " (I like that one), we should call it a "Bernanke" or "Gisusaquid"

CAT III

egbgstudent
24th Sep 2008, 13:07
I have got 80 billion zimbabwe dollars, but I was saving that to buy a bowl of rice :{

charliegolf
24th Sep 2008, 17:03
Have a look at the 'got-you-back' scam this guy pulls on the scammers.

Ebola Monkey Man: Nigerian 419 Scam (http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/)

Priceless:ok:

CG

BombayDuck
24th Sep 2008, 17:04
Brilliant, Mr. A! The ALL-CAPS format is perfect.

Now where is the official PPRuNe 419 baiter?

Crosshair
24th Sep 2008, 18:46
It's funnier if you start it with:

DEAR NIGERIAN:

spinnaker
24th Sep 2008, 19:03
I nearly posted one of my standard 419 replies, until I realised REPUBIC of AMERICA. :} :eek:

DX Wombat
24th Sep 2008, 21:18
REPUBIC of AMERICAFreudian slip spinnaker? :hmm: