PDA

View Full Version : OFT 17 November

cerealkiller
23rd Sep 2008, 08:00
Good day to all,
I'm gonna start the Pro Pilot Course in November 17 at OFT.
Anyone leaving for the same date?
P.M. me if so, so that we can meet.
Thank you!

Cereal

eikido
23rd Sep 2008, 09:00
I recommend you not to go.

The time is very very bad. Sorry mate. :{

Read this for example. But you might know this already!

http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/335548-growing-evidence-upturn-upon-us.html

Kyriakos
24th Sep 2008, 07:07
do not listen to him cerealkiller...

just be focus to ur goal and u will succeed....
most pilots are arrogant and i will keep repeating that when necessary...

no one can predict the future, plus, u never know right? u might be lucky and be at the right place on the right time...

i ll be at OFT Oct.2 so contact me if u wanna meet up...

cheers and remember, the only way is up...

cerealkiller
24th Sep 2008, 08:55
I'm according to you, Kyriakos: nobody may knows now, how the future will be in a year.

Just few months ago you could read everywhere that there were not enough pilots for the future years, now it's the opposite.

In a year many things can change, in different ways.

I'll contact you by p.m. for sure.

Good luck for your beginning ;)

cerealkiller
2nd Oct 2008, 12:10
So, anyone else leaving for the pro pilot course starting november 17?

Maybe, they don't read PPrune ;)

ChrisLKKB
2nd Oct 2008, 14:18
do not listen to him cerealkiller...

just be focus to ur goal and u will succeed....
most pilots are arrogant and i will keep repeating that when necessary...

cheers and remember, the only way is up...

Yes, follow your dreams Cinderella, don't stop believing and you will get to Never Never Land...que soppy Disney style music :rolleyes:

no one can predict the future, plus, u never know right? u might be lucky and be at the right place on the right time...Actually they can, if I nicked all your money over night, the next morning you'd be broke and p1ssed-off. Thaat's a dead cert' as is...House prices will continue to fall, personal debt is at and will continue to be at record high, banks are in trouble, they are not lending to each other, they are less willing to lend to companies and individuals, sales and exports are down, there is no money for economic growth and companies are folding.
I can predict that there will be few if any jobs for low hour pilots by the time anyone starting their trainning in the next 12 months finishes and those jobs that are available will be fought over by hundreds of other wannabes. That's also a dead cert'.

Do yourself a favour and follow eikidos advice and don't do it, postpone your trainning until times are predicted to be more favourable. By starting right now you're backing the 3 legged donkey in a horse race. It might win but it's highly unlikely.

cerealkiller
2nd Oct 2008, 16:58
Wow, what a post! I think, having read your words, that is better for me to hide my money into a hole, run to the market and buy all food i can and start praying cause the apocalypse is coming! ;)

Maybe, talking about disney, you found a magical sphere that predicts the future. :eek:

I'm gonna start my training and, if you like, we can open a new thread in one year and see if my donkey won.

By the way, whitout need of any prediction, you went off topic for sure.

Cheers! :ok:

Keygrip
2nd Oct 2008, 17:32
No one was asked for opinions - question was (though I can't think "Why") - is anybody going to be at OFT.

Options to that would be either "Yes" or "No" plus a few other characters to make up the ten.

No longer worthy of the bandwidth.