PDA

View Full Version : Ardmore Aerodrome

dudduddud
23rd Sep 2008, 07:53
Hypothertical...

If you owned the airfield outright and the bank looked at your ideas and gave you as much money as you wanted, what would you do?

sms777
23rd Sep 2008, 08:03
Turn it into a golf course :)

sprocket check
23rd Sep 2008, 08:16
That's a funny question. Actually, that question doesn't have an answer. Would you like to re-phrase it and provide a bit more information? Otherwise you are going to get a lot of answers like the one above.

I'd probably take the money, leave the airfield in hock, buy a REALLY nice aircraft, a property in another country, pack the family up and fly away.

waren9
23rd Sep 2008, 09:03
Sprocket is very close.

Buy a property in another part of the country and fly away.

All else holds:ok:

Howard Hughes
23rd Sep 2008, 09:37
Buy a property in another part of the country and fly away.
Please don't say Queensland...;)

For me buy an aircraft and fly round the country having $100 Chicken Caesar salads, too much cholesterol in hamburgers for me these days!:{

sprocket check
23rd Sep 2008, 13:18
wooooo hold on HH and waren9:

this guy is in NZ.

I MEAN another country and I quite like the one I'm in, btw wasn't QLD nearly another country at one stage?

sc

Howard Hughes
23rd Sep 2008, 20:45
wasn't QLD nearly another country at one stage?

If Only! Then they could take their PM with them...;)

waren9
23rd Sep 2008, 21:53
Yeah, mate I realise he's in NZ and thats what I meant. NZ is quite a good place except that bit of it north of about Hamilton. If it were up to me, I'd chop it off and let it float away or something. Anything to get out of Ardmore!:ok:

mdt001
24th Sep 2008, 02:46
I'd reinstate the female teachers' quarters and the Grand Prix track that both used to exist at Ardmore.

That's showin me age.