PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else fond of Hamsters?

Capt.KAOS
22nd Sep 2008, 15:48
Different interesting threads seem to be rearranged d by overzealous Moddies. I just can't find me own messages anymore and in fact I can't be bothered. Such a waste of time...

YouTube - Hamster Wheel Gone Wrong (http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=vUN-N0WVOPM)

CityofFlight
22nd Sep 2008, 15:57
Yes!! Was thinking the same thing when I first logged on this morning.

BenThere
22nd Sep 2008, 16:10
I don't see eye to eye with the mods on it either, KAOS.

Threads die of their own accord and don't need mods to kill them. If the debate gets out of line, meaning the ROEs are violated, there are means to deal with that. But why interrupt a generally civil discussion of what many of us consider to be the important issues of the day, like war and politics?

It seems the discussions I enjoy most here are the ones that tend to get 'hamstered'.

On the bright side, as soon as one good thread is hamstered, another one tends to pop up.

Richard Taylor
22nd Sep 2008, 16:33
Plus the hamster is such a gentle, unassuming creature to be linked with war 'n' politics. Haven't seen a suicide hamster yet.

West Coast
22nd Sep 2008, 16:41
I'm sure one of the mods is trying to photoshop that now.

G-CPTN
22nd Sep 2008, 16:41
One did once encounter a 'rabid' hamster in a petshop. The poor creature had been tormented by visiting children (the word soon got around) and said creature would launch itself against the wire-netting with the ferocity of a really wild and savage monster.

There's more meat on a guinea pig anyway . . .

ShyTorque
22nd Sep 2008, 17:35
The hamster's OK.

It's the repetitively boring, loud mouthed Clarkson that I can't stand...

Captain Stable
22nd Sep 2008, 18:18
I did quite enjoy the sight of Clarkson being pursued by a pack of hounds and full hunt last night. Shame we didn't get to see him torn limb from limb by the ravening beasts... :sad:

mr fish
22nd Sep 2008, 19:44
i once knew a bloke who had a pet python, for a wheeze fed it what he thorght was a hamster
hamster turned out to be a gerbil, slight difference led to python being torn a new arse on its neck----- one dead python!!!!

Capt.KAOS
22nd Sep 2008, 19:52
i once knew a bloke who had a pet python, for a wheeze fed it what he thorght was a hamster
hamster turned out to be a gerbil, slight difference led to python being torn a new arse on its neck----- one dead python!!!!Hmmm... that sounds fishy...

Captain Speedbird
22nd Sep 2008, 20:00
Pythons don't like hamster, more often they will puke them back up. Spicy meat-a-ball!
Not much consolation for the poor constricted hammy though, and not much benefit for the next one either. Pythons aren't noted for their perspicacity. Nasty selfish sods. The cats of the snake world. Give me a hog nose or king snake any day.

Wodrick
22nd Sep 2008, 21:32
armageddon !!!!!!!!!

tony draper
22nd Sep 2008, 21:40
Did you know that depressed Pythons often commit suicide by strangling themselves to death with their own tails?
:uhoh:

BlueWolf
22nd Sep 2008, 21:54
Well they can hardly slit their wrists now can they Herr Admiral? :p

Capt.KAOS
22nd Sep 2008, 22:15
http://www.stampexstampex.com/funny/funny-animals/snake/snake12.jpg

al446
23rd Sep 2008, 00:44
Please enlighten, what is this verb 'to hamster'?

Blacksheep
23rd Sep 2008, 07:21
Loadsa Hamster threads running at the moment apart from this one, so somebody obviously likes them.

Personally I prefer rabbits.
They make a bigger pie.

...and you get enough fur to line a muff for leftovers.

acbus1
23rd Sep 2008, 07:31
...and you get enough fur to line a muff

Thats beavers, innit?