PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice!!

andrewlau774
20th Sep 2008, 01:47
Hello everyone my name is Andrew and I am currently 16 and studying in a high school in Hong Kong. It is my dream to be an Airline Pilot for Cathay Pacific or British Airways and my current plan is when I finish high school, I will attend a flying school in Florida, most preferably Aviator Inc. However I need some advice because I don't know if this school is the right one for me, there might be better ones . My top priority is to get the licenses and hours A.S.A.P so therefore I need to know if there are any other schools which are better. Though my dad would like me to go Aviator Inc., I just want to make sure if there's another option available. I would also like to know if Cathay or BA would accept jobs for pilots who were trained from the USA, due to the fact that they often only approve pilots trained from Australia or in Europe. I already kicked off some flying training here in HK and have 3 hours of experience and I would like to ask if I should get my PPL here in HK or wait for the whole thing when I go to Florida. That is all I want to know and please feel free to contact me or add me on msn through this email: [email protected] I would really appreciate your opinions! Thanks.