PDA

View Full Version : Javascript shareware or similar

Steve Moody
19th Dec 1999, 19:01
The end of the easyJet application form says javascript must be active to send it off...I thought I had this in my confuser but have received no acknowledgement from easyJet so I guess it did'nt get through and so I've not go it. Follow?

Anyone know how to get it as shareware or similar so that I can get on to the easyJet computer?

Thanks.

------------------

FL310
19th Dec 1999, 21:40
This has nothing to do with any special software. If you had the whole page on your screen and you have been able to fill all the fields than you have Java Enabled in your browser.
If you run Internet Explorer go to
TOOLS
INTERNET OPTIONS
ADVANCED
and scoll down to MICROSOFT VM
check all three items marked with a cross.
In Netscape Navigator it is a similar function where you can adjust your settings, just make sure Java is enabled.
A restart is required to enable the new setting.
To answer some EasyJet problems. We found out today (some netties I chatted with) that there is no problem with the site at all if all pre-written text in the fields is over-written or deleted.
Do not send any of the words mentions in the fields during start of the page.
This obviously produces the problem of rejecting the reply.

Steve Moody
21st Dec 1999, 16:44
Dear FL310,

Brilliant, now all I've got to do is follow your instructions! Thanks very much.

Steve Moody.

------------------

Firestorm
18th May 2001, 13:28
I have followed all the suggestions above, but am still having immense problems and frustratins submitting the form. I get the 'page cannot be displayed' screen, but it will not refresh or anything. And it seems that I am unable to save the entries I make in the form, which is a major head f$%k. Any suggestions? Any Eastyjet techies reading this thread?