PDA

View Full Version : No undies down under?

airborne_artist
18th Sep 2008, 14:39
BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Anger over 'no pants' promotion (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7622360.stm)

"The Saint Hotel in Melbourne said women who hung their underwear above the bar on No Undie Sundie would receive A$50 ($39; 22) of drinks vouchers. Women who flashed underwear at hotel staff would also get free drinks."

Lasiorhinus
18th Sep 2008, 15:18
Sexist hotels again....

Went in there the other day, hung my undies up above the bar and then started flashing the hotel staff.

They didn't give me my $50 - they called the police:mad:

Double standards....:*

NIGELINOZ
18th Sep 2008, 15:19
Some women in Melbourne would do it for less than $50.00.!;)

Jerricho
18th Sep 2008, 16:36
Is my mun down there again?

Taildragger67
18th Sep 2008, 17:59
Is my mun down there again?

What's a "mun"? :confused:

Jerricho
18th Sep 2008, 18:05
Stupid inability to type and check what one has posted.

Couldn't spell before, still can't.:ugh:

Let's try again,

Is my mutha down there again?

Onans Girlfriend
18th Sep 2008, 18:29
Is my mutha down there again?

You said something similar to me you saucy devil !!!

(Pm me if you need explanation)

larssnowpharter
18th Sep 2008, 18:46
"The Saint Hotel in Melbourne said women who hung their underwear above the bar on No Undie Sundie would receive A$50 ($39; 22) of drinks vouchers. Women who flashed underwear at hotel staff would also get free drinks."

Fer gawds sake! This is total sexist cr$$$p.

What about a few beers to the guys who don't wear undies.

And double for those who wear their wife's undies!:E

Arm out the window
18th Sep 2008, 21:36
It's for health reasons - keeps the flies off the bar snacks.

Nashers
19th Sep 2008, 01:49
there is a club in watford that has the same thing going on. if you hang you undies up above the DJ box, you get a free drink in this realy long glass (about half a meter). somthing like a fishbowl but with 10 shots of god knows what and a couple bottles of some alcho pop all mixed up...

DJ was thankful that it was "club policy" to allow females only to join in.

rotaryman
19th Sep 2008, 03:43
there is a club in watford that has the same thing going on. if you hang you undies up above the DJ box, you get a free drink in this realy long glass (about half a meter). somthing like a fishbowl but with 10 shots of god knows what and a couple bottles of some alcho pop all mixed up...

Over in Aus, we generally get the girl pissed first! before removing their Nickers.. GEE ya learn something everyday..:D

Lon More
19th Sep 2008, 04:42
There was (is?) a pub just over the road from the GMEX in Manchester had something similar many years ago. judging by the state of some of the crusted items hanging over the bar both soap and toilrt paper were in short supply.:\

kiwi chick
19th Sep 2008, 05:11
:oh: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I think I just vomited a little in my mouth...

Over in Aus, we generally get the girl pissed first! before removing their Nickers..

Move over here mate and save ya money. :E

rotaryman
19th Sep 2008, 06:20
PMSL

Hey Kiwi Chick how ya going...been a while since we chatted..

Kind reminds me of my days on Keppel Island with a famous drink known as the " Keppel Leg Opener" at the wreck bar..

Don't ask....:=

Certainly would not like to see Nickers hanging off the bar with Skid marks.. LOL :E

Solid Rust Twotter
19th Sep 2008, 10:51
Skiffing - Sport of Kings...:}

MagnusP
19th Sep 2008, 11:20
According to the Australian papers, the same pub was criticised recently for hiring a dwarf to pour shots into the patrons' mouths. :}

cockney steve
19th Sep 2008, 11:31
There was (is?) a pub just over the road from the GMEX in Manchester had something similar many years ago. judging by the state of some of the crusted items hanging over the bar both soap and toilrt paper were in short supply.

Tommy Ducks?....the bastards pulled it down one weekend,IIRC it was Saturday night....despite an application for listed building status.

Typical greedy business tactics , screwing our heritage for a bigger return on investment and balls to the quality of life for those in/near/around the "investment."

(pirate-day mode) Arr, jim lad, come the revolution, we'll hang em from the yardarm.

Barkly1992
19th Sep 2008, 11:36
Can't understand the fuss really - I buy you a drink; you take your knickers off.

OK - I'll buy you two drinks.

:ok:

groundfloor
19th Sep 2008, 14:03
Hotel address please, need to forward it to the hotel commitee....:O

Captain Stable
19th Sep 2008, 14:29
Location found for next PPRuNe bash.... :ok:

Wee Jock McPlop
19th Sep 2008, 16:42
We tried that for the ATC bar at RAF Bruggen - the one and only Deafen Inn. But the WRAF undies were not found to be of a suitable standard. Still we did have a ready made marquee for the Summer Ball:E:E:E:E!!

Icare9
19th Sep 2008, 17:16
According to the Australian papers, the same pub was criticised recently for hiring a dwarf to pour shots into the patrons' mouths.

So how would that work then???:confused:

Pontius Navigator
19th Sep 2008, 18:10
Or

"But I can't take my panties off and wave them in the air like he says... they were taken from me by the notorious panty sniffer :o "

ShyTorque
19th Sep 2008, 19:57
You too, eh? ;)

carbon
19th Sep 2008, 20:17
So how would that work then???http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/confused.gif

I too have pondered this conundrum!
I figure the dwarf must have been standing on the bar.

Though the topic of discussion sounds much more fun!
And yall wonder why we love living "dun under"!

Loose rivets
19th Sep 2008, 20:33
Just been sent a series of photos of Polish barbers. Girl beckons at the door, cuts yer hair wearing pant and bra. Really really nice girls, and top notch photography.

Couldn't show it on Pprune of course...so no point in keeping it. Del. Enter.:suspect:

Ripline
19th Sep 2008, 21:46
Just been sent a series of photos of Polish barbers. Girl beckons at the door, cuts yer hair wearing pant and bra. Really really nice girls, and top notch photography.

Wouldn't suit me, I'm afraid.

I'd have to borrow one of Mrs.Ripline's bras & I suspect that I'd feel a bit chilly sitting around in me kecks :E

Really, really nice girls and top notch photography, eh?

You sure it was a hairdressing establishment?:ooh:

Ripline

ShyTorque
19th Sep 2008, 21:55
What's Polish for blow-dry?

Seldomfitforpurpose
19th Sep 2008, 22:53
Eyevil Sukucokov............maybe :E

Atlas Shrugged
20th Sep 2008, 04:11
Pontius Navigator said panties....hee, hee, hee..... :E

Lon More
20th Sep 2008, 10:06
Cockney Steve Yeah that was the place. I thought it looked a bit threatened by developers when i was last there. (early 90s)

A usually reliable source reminded me that there was an establishment in Amsterdam called "Knippen en Wippen" (Cutting and Bonking) which involved both parties being naked. More a short front and sides than a short back and sides.

larssnowpharter
20th Sep 2008, 10:13
Quote:
According to the Australian papers, the same pub was criticised recently for hiring a dwarf to pour shots into the patrons' mouths.

There is a bar in Manila called The Hobbit House where ALL the staff are midgets. Great place it is too!