PDA

View Full Version : Virgin for Sale

CathayBrat
17th Sep 2008, 13:23
Italian model plans to sell virginity for 1m euros - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2971511/Italian-model-plans-to-sell-virginity-for-1m-euros.html)

Shall we start the bidding Gentlemen......(or prooners)
Who will give a first offer for this!
:E
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/adsbarnes/raffella-fico-460_979555c.jpg
or this, just for 13thduke
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/adsbarnes/virgin.jpg

Overdrive
17th Sep 2008, 13:47
A mil? It's only a woman...

merlinxx
17th Sep 2008, 14:02
Ok I offer 5 Player's weights, sherbet dab, red gob stopper, me prize conker, back row at Sat morn pics and I'll wear clean socks 'n promise I won't pick me nose 'n eat the chewy bits. Good enough?

airship
17th Sep 2008, 14:12
A 20-year old selling her virginity - no wonder the neocons call us the "old Europe"?! Just that all this reminded me of the movie "Pretty Baby" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078111/) starring Brooke Shields. I don't believe that the highest bid exceeded $500 back then (BTW, what's that worth in today's dollars?). How do you say "I love you once. I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice!", in old Italian...? :rolleyes:

Having said all that, I think I'm beginning to appreciate why all those Islamic terrorists are so enamoured with sacrificing their lives in the cause of jihad: get blown up, and wake up to 72 Raffella Ficos...?! :}

tony draper
17th Sep 2008, 14:34
That skinny creature?,cost me a fortune in grub to feed her up to a suitable shape.
:E

13thDuke
17th Sep 2008, 14:42
I was genuinely expecting a thread about Virgin Atlantic....

What's happening to me?

NIGELINOZ
17th Sep 2008, 14:44
A virgin?What's that,we don't get them much round these parts.:confused:

Ozzy
17th Sep 2008, 14:52
Pay to have her cherry? What is she, a whore? :E:E

Ozzy

airship
17th Sep 2008, 15:04
I was genuinely expecting a thread about Virgin Atlantic....
This is JB, not R&N...?! Does anyone know why Sir Richard Branson decided to use the name Virgin whatever way back when? Had he just come away distraught from trying to deflower the Iron Maiden? If Sir Richard bought more Airbuses and named each of 2 A-340s Joseph and Mary, would they produce an A-380 (I know the maths don't add up...)? And would you willingly fly in an airplane named Jesus, knowing what we know now about sacrifice etc...

Freemasonry has been going on for at least as long as normal trade unions. Whilst the trade unions have continuously lost their powers and privileges over the past few decades, I doubt that freemasons have lost much of their own over the same period. But feel free to draw your own conclusions.

larssnowpharter
17th Sep 2008, 15:23
How do you say "I love you once. I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice!", in old Italian...?

Something like:

Ti amo una volta. Ti amo due volte. Ti amo piu di fagioli e riso

But I don't think it carries the same meaning .

One gave up 'training' young ladies a long, long time ago!

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 15:27

So, you'd pay more if it was something different? Sheep? Iguana? The Pope?

frostbite
17th Sep 2008, 15:31
airship, was that last (#9) para a c&p that went wrong?

BlueDiamond
17th Sep 2008, 15:35
Freemasonry has been going on for at least as long as normal trade unions. Whilst the trade unions have continuously lost their powers and privileges over the past few decades, I doubt that freemasons have lost much of their own over the same period. But feel free to draw your own conclusions.
What the heck does this have to do with some Italian model planning to sell her virginity? :confused:

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 15:38
Mebbe she likes them sorts of tools

Mr Grimsdale
17th Sep 2008, 16:08
An iguana?
Now that's pretty kinky.
Dear Jim, can you fix it for me...

airship
17th Sep 2008, 16:12
What the heck does this have to do with some Italian model planning to sell her virginity? :confused: Well, Bluey, have you ever considered lateral-thinking? Just that another thread running here on JB is talking about freemasonry, this one about expensive virgins...?! The amalgam to me is clear. Those bidding for Brooke Shield's virginity in the movie based on life in the SE USA in the early '20s/'30s may not have been freemasons, but were nevertheless apparently representative of the more affluent sectors of public and private life at the time. And going by that movie, I'd have a very hard time believing that any 20 year old (from back then or today) could realistically still remain a virgin at that age. Regardless of whether she was a Catholic or managed to whisper the right phrases whilst whoever just spent a huge sum of money actually defowered her...?! I'm lead to believe that the simplest solution would be that Raffella Fico simply hangs out the bloodied sheet from the window after the event - that apparently is also satisfactory to the non Catholics (ie. Muslims)...

Sorry in advance once again Bluey, for apparently hurting your sensitivities yet another time. I'm not your enemy (waving my hand in some Jedi-like manoeuvre), you seek another... :ugh:

Parapunter
17th Sep 2008, 16:16
I hope it's Mike Ashley. Serve her right.

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 16:29
I'm guessing by the reply Mr Grimsdale could be on his way out to his nearest reptile shop (not the "Used reptile shop", coz there's a chance they would be, well......used)

"Hey Mrs Grimsdale.....look what I got!"

ORAC
17th Sep 2008, 16:29
As the old joke goes...

A man goes up to a beautiful model and asks her, "would you sleep with me for $1M dollars?"

"Why, yes", she replies.

"Would you sleep with me for $100 dollars?", he asks.

"What sort of girl do you take me for!", she exclaims.

"We've agreed what sort of girl you are", the man replies, "now we're just haggling over the price".

Standard Noise
17th Sep 2008, 16:45
As a famous man once said.........

I don't want 72 virgins, give me two fire breathin' hoors anyday!

CathayBrat
17th Sep 2008, 18:14
Ok, so at the moment merlinxx has the highest bid with
5 Player's weights, sherbet dab, red gob stopper, me prize conker, back row at Sat morn pics and I'll wear clean socks 'n promise I won't pick me nose 'n eat the chewy bits
Can we keep the Freemason stuff on the relevant thread, this is a serious disscusion on the monetary value of a one off thing! (if they belive that they'll belive anything!):hmm:
Do i hear a higher bid than merlinxx?

airship
17th Sep 2008, 18:38
I'll put 10 bob on "loose lips sink ships"...so I'd definitely want a look down there first before bidding seriously. Sniff.

(If it was relevant during WWII, it's just as relevant today.) ;)

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 19:30
One off thing? Bah.

I met a girlie once who was a virgin at least 10 times.

frostbite
17th Sep 2008, 21:08
That's virgin on the ridiculous!

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 21:13
Holy Mary.......... that's an immaculate pun.

airship
17th Sep 2008, 21:17
I met a girlie once who was a virgin at least 10 times. You must have spent a lot on wigs and stuff to disguise that you'd been there before. Unless one or more parties also suffered from myopia. This might explain a lot. The first time should always hurt though, right?! :confused:

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 21:21
Reminded of a joke (ta Shippy!)

Boy comes home from University looking uncomfortable. His father asks "What's up with you?"

Son "I had sex for the first time today"

Father "Really? Wow. You're growing up. I hope it was someone special. Is it going to be come a regular relationship?"

Son "I dunno. Might try it again when me bum stops hurting"

FlyingOfficerKite
17th Sep 2008, 21:50
No t**s,

No go!

LOL

FOK :}

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 21:53
She speaks highly of you, FOK.

CathayBrat
17th Sep 2008, 21:56
Maybe he's the reason she's waited for so long?
We now have a bid of Ten bob, but only if he can sniff!
get all sorts on here!!!

pulse1
17th Sep 2008, 22:03
Looking at her picture I'm sure that I met her long before she was a virgin.

Pitts2112
17th Sep 2008, 22:49
A virgin? Not at any price. They don't know what they're doing. Experience is worth paying for, though.

As for virgins, let Captain Kirk go where no man has gone before!

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 23:43
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/captain-kirk-demotivational-poster.jpg

Overdrive
17th Sep 2008, 23:46
Originally Posted by Overdrive

So, you'd pay more if it was something different? Sheep? Iguana? The Pope?

Not the Pope, no... :E

Jerricho
17th Sep 2008, 23:52
So that one would be gratis then? Divine intervention?

Howard Hughes
18th Sep 2008, 00:03
Pay to shag a virgin, waste of good money in my opinion...;)

CityofFlight
18th Sep 2008, 00:23
Purely hypothetical question here: If one hasn't had carnal knowledge in say, 4-5 yrs, does that re-instate one as an experienced virgin?

Howard Hughes
18th Sep 2008, 04:32
Purely hypothetical question here: If one hasn't had carnal knowledge in say, 4-5 yrs, does that re-instate one as an experienced virgin?
No carnal knowledge for five years? :eek: Isn't that called marriage?:}

According to Mrs Hughes one gets a new virginity everytime one moves to a new postcode (zip)!;)

CityofFlight
18th Sep 2008, 04:37
I'll pass that along. Zipcodes re-define all the rules, don't they?

Does 'moving' require actual change of address, or merely the act of 'moving'? :E

Howard Hughes
18th Sep 2008, 04:41
In her younger days Mrs Hughes claimed merely being in th next postcode was enough!

CityofFlight
18th Sep 2008, 04:46
Well, there you go. I'll use this info as the situation arises. :E

Thank Mrs. H for me. She and I will get along immensely!

B747-800
18th Sep 2008, 04:53
Normally you are paid when you break-in a "horse" not you pay the horse!

BlueDiamond
18th Sep 2008, 12:23
Sorry in advance once again Bluey, for apparently hurting your sensitivities yet another time.
No apology necessary, Airship. I don't "do" hurt sensitivities. What I do often "do" is complete confusion over the way you relate things to each other.

G-CPTN
18th Sep 2008, 15:15
Does anyone know why Sir Richard Branson decided to use the name Virgin whatever way back when?
Seek and ye shall find:-
Branson and some colleagues were discussing a new name for his business when one suggested that it should be called 'Virgin' since they were all virgins to business.
The name 'Virgin' was a selling point because records were sold in a new condition (unlike in other shops where records were being handled when listened to in record booths).
In 1971, Branson was arrested and charged for selling records in Virgin stores that had been declared export stock. He settled out-of-court with UK Customs and Excise with an agreement to repay the unpaid tax and fines. Branson's mother Eve re-mortgaged the family home to help pay the settlement.
In 1992, to keep his airline company afloat, Branson sold the Virgin label to EMI, a more conservative company which previously had rescinded a contract with the Sex Pistols, for $1 billion .

PSOI:- Branson's mother, Eve, worked in the theatre, as a glider pilot instructor and as a flight attendant.
From:- Richard Branson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson)

larssnowpharter
18th Sep 2008, 15:25
worked in the theatre, as a glider pilot

So, in the event of a cable break, she ended up on the stage?

Rule3
18th Sep 2008, 16:05
She's not a virgin anymore , however she still has the box it came in.:O