PDA

View Full Version : QF DMM/DTM Interviews.

nut turner
15th Sep 2008, 22:37
As the DMM/DTM interviews start today I am interested in any canditates thoughts on not only having to jump through hoops to get a job you now have to perform like a trained seal as well. I know the place has been a circus for a while but it is getting ridiculus.

framer
15th Sep 2008, 23:19
What is dmm/dtm?....something to do with nuts?

nut turner
16th Sep 2008, 01:40
For the unenlightened, Duty Maintenance Manage, Duty Technical Manager positions in Sydney ACS.

framer
16th Sep 2008, 02:42
Thanks. What is Sydney ACS? A maintenance hangar? Overhaul bay? Line maintenance section?

FMU
16th Sep 2008, 07:04
The interview process is a joke. Instead of giving everyone a fair go, it is just a smoke screen so they can tick the boxes and say that the selection process is fair and transparent. AM already has the DTM job. Just wait and see if I'm right!

hewlett
16th Sep 2008, 10:00
If AM is the best man for the job then he should get it on demonstrated technical skill, job performance and moral fibre.(I don't know who AM is).

HR should be observers in the process only and leave all the bulls**t out of it.

QF's present problems can be partly attributed to the current interview process and the reluctance of those best suited for promotion to step up, unable to speak their mind for fear of being branded a "threat to the business".