PDA

View Full Version : Brendan Nelson spills leadership

Barkly1992
15th Sep 2008, 10:42
After his monumental temper tantrum today, my advice to everyone else is don't challenge.

Turn up at the party meeting and do NOTHING. Say nothing. He will have no where to go.

Malcolm - just don't be tempted. Sit back and wait for another 6 months.

He says he can do it - give him more time.

:ugh:

sthaussiepilot
15th Sep 2008, 11:54
I am labour and always have voted labor,

However, I am in strong support (although it will not happen) for peter costello to oppose him...

He would never ever become prime minister or president (if that all goes through :ok:)

He would truely 'keep the bastards honest' he would be a fantastic leader for the liberals.

parabellum
15th Sep 2008, 12:09
See the thread about "Rudd the Dud", and Nelson did very well at question time today.
Costello is history, he has blown his chance to demonstrate leadership, all we see now are tantrums from a spoilt brat who hasn't grown up yet. Howard could see straight through him and realised his 47 year old deputy was simply not ready (and as time goes by, never ever likely to be) to be a prime minister.

ZK-NSJ
15th Sep 2008, 12:18
twas listening to parliament on the radio the other day,
the labour party lady came up with a good jab,
brendan nelson cant do the job, turnbull cant get the job, and costello hasnt got the courage to take the job

Pinky the pilot
16th Sep 2008, 06:50
turnbull cant get the job,

Glad you did'nt put money on that statement ZK-NSJ?

Very interesting times ahead methinks!:hmm:

Flying Binghi
16th Sep 2008, 10:57
brendan nelson cant do the job, turnbull cant get the job, and costello hasnt got the courage to take the job

Talking about a potential Prime Minister - I agree. I think our current Prime Minister has a long and care free time ahead of him :eek:

tio540
16th Sep 2008, 11:45
The country is in safe hands. We signed Kyoto, and all is well. Even the factories no longer smoke. Ahh bliss. :)