PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom water mystery - Status 'Unsolved'

FlyingOfficerKite
13th Sep 2008, 18:53
We had a strange experience in our home a few years ago, which in spite of of our best attempts still defies explanation.

My wife had booked dental appointments for 10:30 that morning. We left the house at approximately 10:15, having all used the bathroom immediately prior to our departure. All appeared to be normal.

After having visited the dentist, my wife and daughter went shopping. I returned home in the other car as I was due at work a couple of hours later.

We own a three bedroomed house and use one of the bedrooms as an office/study. This bedroom is located opposite the bathroom across a short landing area. I sat down in front of the computer in the office to 'surf the net' prior to starting work. After a few minutes I was aware of a dripping sound coming from the direction of the bathroom. You tend to get used to the sounds in your own home, but this sound was not usual. I left the computer and walked into the bathroom. I was concerned to find a pool of water (approximately 0.75 metres by 0.3 metres wide) on the carpet, level with the top of the carpet pile. The water tank is located in the roof space close to, but not directly above, the bathroom ceiling. My first thought was that this tank had overflowed, so I checked the bathroom and main bedroom ceilings for any sign of a leak - both were dry. I then went into the loft space but there was no sign of an overflow, no dripping and no water on the ceiling plasterboard nor between the roof trusses.

There is a radiator in the bathroom adjacent to the wetted carpet - but again no sign of a leak and no 'trail' of water between the radiator and the pool of water on the carpet. Immediately under the pool of water is an access panel to the heating pipework which runs from the airing cupboard in the bathroom to the rest of the house. I lifted the carpet - the floor was dry. The carpet has a rubberised backing so I did not expect water to travel up through this membrane. However, I was concerned that there was a leak somewhere in the heating system, even though the water on the floor was cold. There was no leak evident in the bathroom, airing cupboard or under the floor.

By now I had to leave for work. I left a message for my wife to telephone a heating engineer to carry out a more detailed check of the plumbing and heating installation.

When I returned home in the evening the engineer confirmed that there were no leaks in the system and was at a loss to explain the occurrence. I should also state that in my professional capacity as a surveyor with over twenty-five years' experience in the building industry I could not explain the mystery either.

The obvious answer was that our daughter, who was twelve years old at the time, had carried out a practical joke. She has always denied this. There was no real motive for her to pour out the water, nor had she the time - we all visited the bathroom prior to leaving for the dentist within seconds of each other. Also, she knows that she would have been in trouble if she had spilled the water! Although not impossible, it is improbable that she was the instigator of the event. Anyway, I distinctly heard dripping when I returned home. It was this dripping noise which drew me to the bathroom in the first place. But there could not have been any dripping as nothing was leaking.

In all my years working in the construction industry I cannot explain the situation. I obtained an independent professional opinion from the heating engineer and he cannot explain the mystery either.

Although we have heard dripping sounds coming from the loft in the past, there has never been any water evident when we have investigated the sounds.

Any ideas?

FOK :confused:

PS: A few weeks later I packed my suitcase to start a new job. When I opened the case on arrival I found to my surprise that my underwear was soaked through! Nothing else in the case was even damp, just my underwear?! I had packed the case prior to the journey and immediately put it in the car boot so there was no chance of undue interference. Strange!

2 sheds
13th Sep 2008, 19:02
The phantom piddler strikes again!

(laugh-line of old junior school joke)

CityofFlight
13th Sep 2008, 19:07
How old is the house? Perhaps you have a ghost with a sense of humour. :eek: :}

Sir George Cayley
13th Sep 2008, 19:37
Not all ghosts, spirits or poltergeists are nice.

Think back about alterations to your property. Did you do something that might have upset a previous resident?

How old was your daughter at the time? Not a pervy question, just that adolescent young women have been linked to many strange occurences over time.

Just take heart from Samuel Pepys, he wrote "I do not believe in ghosts. But, that does not stop me being frightened of them" :eek:

Sir George Cayley

flower
13th Sep 2008, 19:51
Many years back in the early 1980s I was visting with my family an Aunt and uncles very old country house. Parts of the house date back to the 14th century.
Numerous strange occurances have happened in that house but one very unpleasant occurance happened to me one night.
All of the family had been downstairs all evening including the family dogs, when we retired to bed I discovered deep pools of liquid on the bed I was sleeping in, on closer inspection we discovered that it wasn't water but urine :eek:
None of us could explain the situation and still can't to this day.

brickhistory
13th Sep 2008, 20:01
walked into the bathroom. I was concerned to find a pool of water (approximately 0.75 metres by 0.3 metres wide) on the carpet,

"Well, raht thar's yer pro'lum..."

This is another of those separated by a common language and a toilet.

Why do the British insist on carpet in a bathroom?

Also, that metric thing. Was that big pool of water?

sorry for being absolutely no help...

Loose rivets
13th Sep 2008, 20:03
How old is the house? Perhaps you have a ghost with a sense of humour.

Or a weak bladder.:ooh:

Thing is, here, copper in houses is crap. Type M is so weak that after twenty years it will puncture with corrosion, but heal itself with calcium. From time to time, water squirts out, the leak heals withing a couple of hours, and hey presto! you've got your malevolent house.

In the UK, temperature changes might just cause temporary leaks. Just a guess.

Saab Dastard
13th Sep 2008, 20:38
FlyingOfficerKite,

As Sherlock Holmes would say:

"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains must be the solution, however improbable".

So it's rats, mice or squirrels. With f**king huge bladders. :}

SD

frostbite
13th Sep 2008, 20:54
Sounds like the 50yo washbasin in my bathroom.

Went in one morning to find a puddle on the floor and the joint on the cold water tap dripping. Put a plastic container under the leak, emptied it a couple of times that day. Next day it only needed emptying once.

Following day it didn't even half fill and for the past year it hasn't leaked again.

eticket
13th Sep 2008, 21:02
'Kosovans'? (http://www.albanian.com/community/vbl/showthread.php?t=19158)

FlyingOfficerKite
13th Sep 2008, 21:38
My first thought was my daughter - because I'd read so many books about poltergeists and adolescent girls.

However my daughter was adamant and most upset with the accusation - and I must admit I don't think it was her.

It was the dripping that first drew me to the bathroom to find the puddle (18 inches by 3 feet!). It was quite a volume of water and would have taken a young girl a considerable amount of time to pour (very carefully) onto the floor.

Both my wife and I visited the bathroom AFTER she had been to the toilet and it would have been impossible to walk across the floor without noticing the water - or splashing into it!

I have spoken to many people who have ghost stories, but this is the only 'mystery' I have come across in my life - nothing spectacular, but baffling just the same.

My wife heard someone calling her name whilst she was hoovering said carpet on a separate occasion not long after this event. It might have been the hoover, but she is convinced she heard the voice just call her name once as if to draw her attention over the noise of the vacuum cleaner.

Nothing has ever happened before, nor since.

It is the fact that the event is so ordinary, yet so baffling, which makes it extraordinary.

FOK :confused:

con-pilot
13th Sep 2008, 22:04
In my house in the third bathroom on the east side of the house we have something that no one has figured out.

There is a long counter with one basin in the center, under the basin is an open area with two cabinet door that we store cleaning supplies and the like. On both ends of the counter on either side of the storage area there are two enclosed cabinets with one shelf in the middle and both have a single draw immediately above them under the counter top. In the cabinet on the right, as you face the counter, we keep filled with toilet paper as it is next to the toilet, which is separated from the toilet by a half wall.

Now this is what has been happening ever since we remodeled the house 5 years ago. In the center of the shelf where the toilet paper sits, unwrapped, is a damp spot that that is about 3/4 the size of the shelf. It comes and goes. Water from the basin cannot reach that area because of the cabinet wall. When you place your hand on the spot you can feel dampness. Now this is what is so strange, the unwrapped toilet paper that sit on the damp area never gets wet or shows any sign of moisture.

Now figure that out.

Oh, the weather or humidity has no effect when the wet area appearers, I've checked that.

dazdaz
13th Sep 2008, 22:37
I'm too scared to go to bed now after reading these posts, there might be something under my bed:eek: And don't no clever Bast:mad:d suggest dirty socks.

Daz;)

CityofFlight
13th Sep 2008, 22:54
Ya gotta love the unexplained! :uhoh: :ok:

13th Sep 2008, 23:04
When you say that the pool of water was adjacent to the radiator, was the pool at the end of the rad that has the bleed valve on it?

When these valves are open (even partially), there can be quite a jet that comes out. Is it possible that it wasn't totally sealed and sprung a leak, then bedded itself in (or became blocked with a bit of the gunge normally found in radiators), and stopped leaking.
This might also explain the sounds that you heard. It could have been the water flowing into the rad.

ChrisLKKB
13th Sep 2008, 23:08
It's not unusual for builders to put a nail cleanly through a water pipe when laying the floor boards and for it not to start leaking until the nail rusts through. Could the wet patch have come from an intermittent leak from a pipe below the carpet and the dripping caused by the water dripping on the plasterboard below the pipe ?

(although that probably doesn't explain the problem you have with your wet shreddies).

con-pilot
13th Sep 2008, 23:22
there might be something under my bed

Naw, under the bed is fine, well, except for some cat hair. :p

Rightbase
13th Sep 2008, 23:25
Our occasional mystery puddle (in a cupboard under a wash basin) turned out to be a faulty seal around the bath. Water splashed onto the area behind the taps was getting past the seal and dripping onto a bend where the hot pipe rises to feed the bath tap. This water would run down the slope of the bend to the level(ish) pipe in the adjacent cupboard then drip onto the shelf making a puddle that spread to the front of the shelf. The evidence then evaporated off the hot pipe.

It took ages to find the source of the water.

Does that make you feel better?

Well, I tried.

G-CPTN
13th Sep 2008, 23:34
there might be something under my bedGuy with your problem went to a psychiatrist who quoted 50 per session to solve the problem and said it would take ten sessions. The guy said that he'd 'think about it' (as he thought the cost was steep).
A couple of weeks later the psychiatrist called the guy to ask if he wanted to go ahead with the treatment. The guy said that he didn't need help as a chap in the pub had solved his problem.
"How so?" asked the psychiatrist?
"He told me to saw the legs off the bed . . . "

FlyingOfficerKite
14th Sep 2008, 00:16
The most amusing part - and I don't mean this nastily - was when I told my father-in-law about the event.

Now both he and my brother-in-law studied maths and physics at Oxford. Brother-in-law gained a double first, whatever that means - too bright for my liking!!!

Father-in-law is usually wise and in usual form was on the case with a look which said 'don't worry dear boy, we'll soon have this explained'.

Like a modern day Sherlock Holmes he investigated and reported back: result - no explanation!!!

Completely stumped!

Wry smile on face of FOK!

FOK :)

ShyTorque
14th Sep 2008, 00:19
This is strange, I know a very similar thing happened to friends of the family about four years ago. The family house was an old water mill. They did some fairly major stonework alterations whilst building an extension.

One evening shortly afterwards the parents were out and received a frantic phone call from the daughter. She had gone to her bedroom to find the top drawer of her dresser full of warm water, although she and her boyfriend could find no source of the water. The parents told her to get a plumber asap.

The plumber was investigating as they arrived home. Only the one drawer had water in it and it was full to the brim, soaking everything therein. There were no leaks from any pipe, no signs of wetting anywhere else and there was a gap between the dresser and the wall. Even more surprisingly, they then discovered to their amazement that the water disappeared within a very short time, leaving all the clothing in the drawer bone dry again. Scared the living daylights of all of them and it's still unexplained.

Even more worrying, around the same time the lady of the house felt obliged to have her shop premises blessed by the clergy due to unexplained happenings there. Items such as scissors would disapper and reappear a few hours later, in very prominent places, usually on the shop counter. Items "flew" and bounced through a doorway from one room to another, including around a 90 degree corner. A bead curtain divider in the same doorway sometimes suddenly swung to and fro when no-one was near it.

I attended the blessing, it was uneventful (actually I unwittingly stood in the doorway in question, I hadn't been told exactly what had been occurring). The events reduced afterwards but even so, later employees were unanimous in saying quite unprompted that they often had a feeling of being watched, despite being told of the earlier history of the place.

cockney steve
14th Sep 2008, 20:49
This thread is proof, indeed, that there are things we don't understand.
Organised religions flog their "God" to the gullible (see my rant on the "man in a fancy hat" thread1
I'm sure that the ancients were more in touch with these sort of things ,than modern, educated and sophisticated man.

it must be quite intrigueing...have any of the posters here tried to communicate with the "spirits" or contacted anyone with "psychic powers" to maybe solicit their help/opinion.

It's suggested, in some quarters ,that if you upset "them" you should rectify the cause of the upset and harmony would be restored.

Fascinating stuff! I've never experienced any of these phenomena personally, though I've met a couple of "psychics" who certainly managed to shake my scepticism.

SpringHeeledJack
14th Sep 2008, 22:02
Assuming that the water wasn't caused by some obscure and sneaky source of water, then I would be inclined against my logical mind to entertain 'other' sources. Everything is made of energy and as is believed that energy cannot be destroyed, only transferred or transformed ad infinitum.

The 'other side' could well be the continuation of energy that was once living into another form and perhaps in another dimension. I have had over the years some experiences that have both amused and unnerved me, though nothing of the ilk of the two water incidents that have appeared and disappeared in this thread.

One of the unnerving ones was whilst living in Germany. A ground floor apartment provided several experiences whereby you would be aware of a rapid cooling in one room and chills up and down your person that were most uncomfortable. The dog would only sleep in one place and the rest of the apartment was left alone. My girlfriend at the time could hear voices and see shadows which unnerved her no end. It culminated in objects moving in the cellar and doors banging over several days, lot's of voices of children and women and a rotten atmosphere of claustrophobia and then it stopped......

These several days were November 10th, 11th and 12th and corresponded with Kristallnacht.Kristallnacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht) and unbeknownst to us the apartment had been a jewish bakery back in the day AND there was a secret tunnel system that linked the street through the bakery to the synagogue 300 metres away. On these nights in 1938 due to tensions brewing, the women and children were sheltering in the synagogue and when that was stoned and burned they retreated in panic to the tunnel seeking escape through the bakery and were unable to escape to the street and were either gathered up and transported or.........

We knew none of this until afterwards of course, but there was definitely an energy in the building where it seemed to magnify negative emotions and minimize positive ones and it certainly helped to speed the end of our relationship that's for sure.....:sad:

Regards

SHJ

Avitor
14th Sep 2008, 22:16
Ballcock in the toilet cistern temporarily stuck, offending matter dispersed and ballcock reverted to normal?

tom775257
14th Sep 2008, 23:06
I am a scientist through and through, so the following did not sit well with me.

One year, I was staying at a hotel in Savannah, Georgia. I awoke suddenly in the middle of the night to see the image of a very friendly looking old woman, kind of in black and white, standing looking directly at me at the end of my bed. I thought WTF and turned the light on straight away, all normal.

I thought about this and assumed it must have been either 1) Trick of the light 2)Myself still being partly asleep and dreaming this (which is a recognised phenomenon but relies on being partly asleep). Anyway I didn't see anything like this until...

2 years later I stayed at the same hotel. In the middle of the night I awoke suddenly to see what appeared to be a friendly old gentleman in old fashioned gear with a pitchfork at the end of my bed, looking right at me. This time I thought, engage science mode. I sat up in bed, made sure I was fully awake.... still there. Ok, trick of the light? I visually checked the curtains, completely shut black out curtains, in fact pitch black apart from this weakly illuminated figure which appeared to illuminate the area around it. At that point I decided to check whether this 'thing' was 3D. I got out of bed and slowly moved around it. Sure enough, a 3D object. At this point I got very scared, and ran like an idiot to the wall feeling around to find the light switch. Light on, no more figure, and no more sleep for me.

Well I have had all the medicals required for class 1, never take drugs etc. I have never seen anything like this before or since. Still to this day it baffles me.

Pontius Navigator
14th Sep 2008, 23:19
We had a house that was dry.

Our builder added a second garage to the side of the first and joined the flat roof topping together. There was a leak in the garage ceiling.

He removed the covering and found no trace of water from the pitched roof. He replaced the felt and the leak continued. When we sold the house I looked all over the garage floor and could see no signs of a leak; nor could the surveyors who were looking to see what I was looking at.

The roof still leaked :}

Keef
15th Sep 2008, 00:37
Supernatural jokers with watering cans? Nah, never. I'd be more inclined to suspect a pinhole in a pipe, sealed by limescale forming over the hole - just like it does on the shower jets.

Why are there never any birds singing at former concentration camp sites? I've been to several, and it's eerily quiet.

GrumpyOldFart
15th Sep 2008, 00:56
Global warming?

MarlboroLite
15th Sep 2008, 01:30
Speaking of ghosts and Poltergiests......

You have to promise not to laugh now :=

My parents go to Australia every year for 5 weeks at christmas time, and its up to muggins here, to go and check on the house raid the freezer etc.

After attending a christmas party, i decided to stay the night at my parents house, as it was a shorter walk than going back to my house.

I went inside the house, unset the intruder alarm, picked up the post and made myself a coffee, before i went to bed i reset the intruder alarm (Downstairs only) and went to sleep. Woke up the next day, had a shower, went downstairs, unset the intruder alarm and wandered into the kitchen, only to discover that my parents CD collection was stacked alphabetically on the kitchen table.
I wasn't scared, but it left me abit confused, i stayed at the house the entire day and phoned my parents, to see if any other people had access to the house, to which they replied "NO".

I decided to stay another night at the house, but this time i placed the Cd's all over the house. I went through the same regime the night before, made a coffee and set the alarm. I think i finally drifted off to sleep around 0230. Woke up around 0800, wandered downstairs, to find the Cd's alphabetically stacked on the kitchen table again.

This time i was scared :eek: and i grabbed my stuff, locked the house up and never went back there alone (despite some serious pish taking from friends)

GANNET FAN
15th Sep 2008, 08:46
A friend let me have use of an old cottage set in the watermeadows by the river Test. Sitting watching TV late in the evening, all peaceful, suddenly the dog leapt from its bean bag, exteremly disurbed, hair on the back erect, and took off like a bullet out of the room. I thought nothing of it until I mentioned it to someone who knew the cottage and confirmed that a young girl who has lived in the cottage had drowned in the river.

I had almost forgotten the story until it happened again and it was really quite scary seeing the dog clearly in distress belting out if the room. Other than that no other manifestations but left you with a degree of fear, if you're a wimp about these things like I am.

flower
15th Sep 2008, 09:50
My girlfriend at the time could hear voices and see shadows which unnerved her no end. It culminated in objects moving in the cellar and doors banging over several days, lot's of voices of children and women and a rotten atmosphere of claustrophobia and then it stopped......

These several days were November 10th, 11th and 12th and corresponded with Kristallnacht

There is the "Stone Tape " theory that suggests that the stones can in someway hold memories of events which were particulalry emotional and then replay such events

lexxity
15th Sep 2008, 10:20
My Parents house is very definitely haunted. They had some friends house sit for them once and they reported all sorts of odd stuff happening. Mr L has seen the ghost of my Grandfather. I've told the story on here before so won't go into it again.

SpringHeeledJack
15th Sep 2008, 10:32
Woke up around 0800, wandered downstairs, to find the Cd's alphabetically stacked on the kitchen table again

I wake up every morning hoping that the detritus of the previous day was magically tidied up. Alas, that is never the case, but to have a cleaning AND alphabetically sorting poltergeist should be seen as a positive! :p When you consider that in many instances poltergeist activity causes the opposite result in homes you had it good. :ok:

There is the "Stone Tape " theory that suggests that the stones can in someway hold memories of events which were particulalry emotional and then replay such events

Agreed, I've experienced this a few times, but in this case it was only acute during the time of year of the incident. A family member had a house that was on the site of a Roman ruin and they would regularly see Roman Centurions walking in file, but cut off at the knee. It turned out that after research, the old road was where the apparitions were seen AND the earth was higher than in the past by a margin of the ground to knee....:ooh:

Regards

SHJ

Parapunter
15th Sep 2008, 10:45
The Stone Tape was a television play by the guy who wrote Quatermass. Nothing more than a work of fiction.

Rainboe
15th Sep 2008, 10:59
Woke up around 0800, wandered downstairs, to find the Cd's alphabetically stacked on the kitchen table again
You're a sleepwalker! There's a guy who gets up every night and makes a sandwich, fast asleep. His partner even leaves stuff in the fridge for him. He never ever remembers doing it!

Most of this supernatural stuff comes straight from that dream state people are in when sleepy. If you truly believe in supernatural existence, then this raises serious issues that you should consider. For example, the point I am making is: should you reconsider mass slaughter of animals for food? If we have 'spirits', so do they.

FakePilot
15th Sep 2008, 14:50
Water is like electricity, it follows the path of least resistance to get were it's going. Obviously that doesn't cover some of the extreme cases mentioned here, but I think it might explain some cases.

flower
15th Sep 2008, 17:19
The Stone Tape was a television play by the guy who wrote Quatermass. Nothing more than a work of fiction.

Whilst a play it is also one of many theorys that abound trying to explain the unexplainable, it is often spouted as a reason for "residual hauntings"

lazy george
15th Sep 2008, 20:50
In my old house i used to have an African grey parrot that was pure evil and wouldn't let u touch it without a fight. One day i walked in, the parrot was on top of cage, feathers ruffled , growling(i kid you not), staring at the corner of the room. When i tried to shoo it off, no response and it let me get hold of it no problem.

Thought nothing of it till the next day my then 18month old soon sat on couch pointing in the same corner saying over and over again "Man, Man, Man"

Bit creeped i told the missus on the phone about it at this point the dog , hair on end started growling at the same corner....

2 months later i gave the missus her wish and upgraded to a Semi as i didnt sleep a wink for weeks...

Not that thats got anything to do with leaks!!!:}

TyreCreep
15th Sep 2008, 21:27
As for the OP's occurrence - have you looked for the source of water under the bathroom floor? Maybe a pipe underneath has sprung a leak and then sealed itself under its own pressure.

MarlboroLite: I think you are sleep-tidying. You should hire yourself out as a middle-of-the-night cleaner and earn money while you sleep.

overfly
15th Sep 2008, 22:21
far too many people around with vivid imaginations for my liking; doesn't stop stories like the above making the hairs stand up on the back of my neck :eek: (but I no longer look over my shoulder) :ok:

MarlboroLite
16th Sep 2008, 03:02
Ok it could be a possibility that im "sleep tidying".

I'm not an expert on sleepwalking, but is it really possible, that i went downstairs, unset the alarm put the cd's on the kitchen table in alphabetical order, reset the alarm and get back into bed.....And to do it 2 nights in a row??

PingDit
16th Sep 2008, 04:08
It's not an unusual, nor uncommon problem. You've got a poltergeist. Just live with it.

Many years ago, I attended a seance. I was around 14 years of age, as were my 3 mates. We weren't particularly religious, just doing some jeuvenile 'experimentation'. We went to my best friends house for the seance and nothing particularly eventful happened. My friends parents were away for the weekend and he had the house with his younger sister, to look after.
I left his place and went back home to bed. Well, at around 0230, our house 'phone rang and my dad got up and answered it. He came into my bedroom fuming. He said "It's your friend ****, tell him never to ring again at such an hour!"
Anyway, I went to the 'phone to hear my friend in pieces. He asked me to get there as soon as I possibly could. He was obviously crapp1ng himself!
After sneaking out of the house and a 15 minute cycle ride back to his house, he explained that he'd gone to bed about 15 minutes after I'd left. He'd gone straight to sleep, but had been woken a short time later by a noise. He had gone downstairs to investigate and after having looked into several of the downstairs rooms had found nothing. Until he went into the room where we'd held the seance.
In the room in question was a sideboard. On top of this had been a rather ornate crystal punchbowl with glass cups hanging on hooks around its outer edge. I'd seen it myself many times, including earlier on the same evening.
When I arrived, he looked very shaken and was extremely white, or 'pasty' faced. What I was shown was the room where we'd held the seance, the same sideboard, but the punchbowl was now in pieces no larger than grains of sand, underneath the sideboard - as if they's fallen through the sideboard. It was presented in a perfect conical shape.
He said he'd heard the noise and after some searching had come across this same sight. He'd called me straight away.

He told his parents that he and his sister had broken it while playing. He was kept indoors for the next 2 weeks as a forfeit. His sister had apparently never woken throughout the whole experience. To this day, I don't believe he ever told his parents what had scared him so much. Very true, and very strange.

flower
16th Sep 2008, 09:53
If it were sleep tidying though wouldn't it have happened in their own house at some point?

lazy george
17th Sep 2008, 21:50
Our maud wont clean up the house when she's awake ...Not much chance when the lazy mare's asleep

ShyTorque
17th Sep 2008, 22:49
Had to laugh! This Google Ad appeared alongside Lazy George's post:

DIY Plumbing Forums
Fix the Plumbing Yourself with Help From Twing's DIY Forums.
Twing - Forum Search and Community Discovery (http://www.Twing.com)