PDA

View Full Version : Flight Instructor Recruitment Info

jawad
10th Sep 2008, 19:07
hello guys. i have just got my FI rating. i hold Pakistani CPL/IR license. I want to know where can i find job as a flight instructor with no flight instruction experience in other countries

Thanks,
Jawad

Dihaz
10th Sep 2008, 21:04
Hello Jawad,

Why dont you try Ayla Aviation Academy in Aqaba - Jordan, part of the Atlantic Flight Training group.

Regards
Dihaz

jawad
12th Sep 2008, 14:08
hi i have already applied their ..but they rejected me....do u know any other place i can apply...my friend got a job their..can u please tell me where i can find flight instructors job in jordan i want to work their as a flight instructor

boeingbus2002
13th Sep 2008, 09:29
Maybe tricky getting a job as an instructor for commercial students as quite often schools require minimum experience or to have it un-restricted.
If you set on the middle-east maybe Qatar Aviation college and there is a school in DXB but not sure of name right now.

What about SchonAir in KHI? I hear there are plenty of opportunities in China and even India!

Dihaz
13th Sep 2008, 15:08
Hey,
I dont think Schon are doing very well but your right i would suggest you need to start at a flying club first and gain some experience.

Dihaz

jawad
22nd Sep 2008, 13:51
hi
do u know any where else i can go finf fi job...fresh flt instructors

angelorange
22nd Sep 2008, 18:58
Have a look on Flight Global website - Qatar and Saudi often advertise there.

jawad
23rd Sep 2008, 13:49
i have registered on that website.......not getting any reply from any one....guys if any one have any idea please help me out thanks

jawad

Anonymus6
23rd Sep 2008, 18:59
jawad,

If you want to work as an instructor in any middle eastern country you need to have minimum 500 hours dual given and some flihgt experience, otherwise it is a no no:=.

What you should do right now is to look at some flight school in china and maybe apply for a job. Even this jobs are gettin taken very soon, due to the economic downturn and pilots getting fourlugh.

good luck

hjmemon
23rd Sep 2008, 19:53
Well jawad,
first of welcome to the pool of unemployed pakistani pilots. am one of them too. but with FI rating and quite a bit of instructional experience too.
Forget china, we dont have good diplomatic relations with them as required by all airlines/aviation organisations. (was told that pakistan is now on china's black list regarding recruitment of pakistani pilot/instructor), got one refusal this morning only.
India, we never had any good diplomatic relations. sorry but thats the hard fact. all cause of our so called fool politicians, we are in this state.
all i can suggest u is to get in touch with any school in malaysia and check with them. thats the best option you have right now. few schools are paying more than what a ATR/737 F/o earning in PIA.
For middle east, though the 500 hrs is the miinimum instructional required, but i dont think they look anyone less than 1000-1500 instructions (thats just personnal thinking),
Check your PM also,
Best of luck,
HJM

jawad
25th Sep 2008, 20:17
so where r the jobs for fresh fi's????????????

Jawad