PDA

View Full Version : Daily chemtrail forecasts now available in the U.S.

Eboy
8th Sep 2008, 18:50
WARNING: EXTREME SPRAYING ACROSS GREAT LAKES AND GULF STATES TODAY ... ARE THEY MAKING A PATH FOR HURRICANE IKE BY NEXT WEEKEND?

The Northeastern USA around New York City will remain spray free today. Am getting news two main targets today. One will be the Great Lakes and Ohio River Valley region. A massive spray arsonal is expected in the area. Texas across the Gulf States will be sprayed up into the Carolinas. A major attack is scheduled. The Pacific Northwestern States should have a return of spraying, with the Southwestern USA remaining free.

http://www.owsweather.com/contrailreport.html

chuks
8th Sep 2008, 19:19
I think she's trying to kill me. I asked for a drink and she gave me a glass full of chemicals. Sodium chloride, magnesium, iron, carbonic acid, H20 (whatever that is)... and now she has hidden my tinfoil hat!

Oh, wait, there it is, behind the monitor. False alarm!

lexxity
8th Sep 2008, 21:20
And the perfect thing to wear with your tinfoil, peanut butter lined hat;

We are opening a store that will sell Chemtrail shirts / cups etc. This website will be on all of them. The items will be unique because OWSweather.com is the only source in the world that can tell you when chemtrails will be put out. Spread the word. I am willing to put my reputation on the line to spread the word of chemtrails.

Brilliant. :ok:

corsair
8th Sep 2008, 21:24
Ah, just when you thought it was safe to go outside without your mask and tinfoil hat!:suspect: