PDA

View Full Version : As far as flight school which one is the best and the nicest ?

coolman775
8th Sep 2008, 16:41
my aim is to become a real Pilot to work for international airline .

UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA

or

OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY

but .. some people told me it's wrong criteria if my aim is to become a real pilot! .. and now I am confused .. :confused:

nh2301
8th Sep 2008, 17:39
Son, real pilots don't work for airlines..

But that said, you'll probably find more relevent experience of those schools on a US forum.

winto22
8th Sep 2008, 19:14
www.algonquinflightcentre.com

check out their professional pilot programme ,

im currently a student in this course and its brilliant

Flightless Falcon
9th Sep 2008, 13:10
here here...

Whats type of a question is this supposed to be anyway????????????????????????????????????????? :bored:

how random.......

Let someone else write your CV!!!!!!

Vlad The Inhaler
9th Sep 2008, 14:43
I have no idea what the hell 'no idea in the hell' is supposed to mean, either. ;)

Flightless Falcon
9th Sep 2008, 15:06
lol....

:D

coolman775
10th Sep 2008, 19:44
guys get a life please ..

the question is clear .. and if you don't understand my question just leave it for the people who got brain and do understand ..

alright let me put my question in a very simple way that your brain ONLY can understand it :

I have 2 options of flight schools here , which one to pick as far as the best one in flight program:

UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA
or
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY

I hope you all understand my question .

Flightless Falcon
11th Sep 2008, 08:06
""but .. some people told me it's wrong criteria if my aim is to become a real pilot! .. and now I am confused .. http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/confused.gif"""

try an American forum buddy bout that one... From Ireland so wouldn’t have a clue and Oklahoma university or where ever that is

presides did you ever think about visiting them yourself and deciding yourself since its you that will be paying or would you like someone to hold your hand....with that decision as well!!!

It would take some sort of psychiatrist to understand your question in the first post!!!!

What :mad: u think we are???

:rolleyes:

Flightless Falcon
11th Sep 2008, 15:18
sqwkvfr

An excellent post may i say!!! if only there were more posts like that on this forum!!!!!

I second everything they said in that post, so much as i think you should read it a couple of times to make sure you understand everything that was said... two key points are that dont do an aviation degree,,,, a degree of course but not aviation...(closing to many doors on yourself!!!!))

I did mechanical Engineering myself...plenty of jobs out there for engineers at the minute and if you really wanted to do something aviation related, i did composite materials focused in my degree which is quite topical in aircraft at the minute!!! thats if you like though...

the second point is that they had 2000hrs tt some many hundred multi engine, and still sending out CV's how do you think flight school grads will get jobs with just 200TT... not for happening in this current situation... But be optimistic it will turn around sonner rather than later....

think about your options, your obiviously still very young, so i will give you advice as many of my regional pilot friends did to me """"Keep as many doors open to yourself as possible""" it will stand to you in the near future...

All the best with your studies with whatever you decided but choose carefully.... the ratio between aerospace engineers and jobs is quite tight... in other words there are far more engineers than jobs!!!

best of luck wit future decisions

:ok:

michael95u
12th Sep 2008, 02:03
I'd go with Oklahoma State.

Michael