PDA

View Full Version : Rex Cabin Crew Info

Transition Layer
8th Sep 2008, 12:10
G'day All,

Got a bit lost and ended up in the Cabin Crew forums...hope you can help out!

My girlfriend has an interview with Rex next week and just trying to get some up to date info on what to expect - questions, interview format, tips/tricks and any general info on what's happening in recruitment at the moment.

Thanks in advance! :ok:

hb78
8th Sep 2008, 12:59
My interview involved a group interview up first. My advice here is to research the company, where they fly to, aircraft etc. Also just general questions on customer service etc.

Then we broke and were told to wait for a phone call, if you recieved a call within the next hour you would need to come back at an appointed time in the afternoon for a one on one interview.

One on one interview was more questions on customer service and a few "how would you handle this?" questions.

Great company, very down to earth and friendly. Biggest tip....do some research, it will pay off.

Good luck to her, hope she is very successful.

Transition Layer
9th Sep 2008, 22:05
hb78,

Thanks very much for the info, I will pass it on.

Rmondo
15th Sep 2008, 02:03
Can anybody tell me what the max height is for Rex c/c?

I was just looking at their recruitment site and saw they had max height at 173cm. would this be correct or should it had read 183cm...?

all airline height restrictions I have ever come across have been max 183cm, not 173cm.

overhere
15th Sep 2008, 02:59
It's 173 due to the low height of the Saabs.

Rmondo
15th Sep 2008, 06:38
thanks overhere.

thought it may have had something to do with cabin height of a/c.

darn, I come in at 180cm!!