PDA

View Full Version : cpl bond somewhere?

liftman
8th Sep 2008, 12:00
Hi guys,

any news of any bond helicopter program to get a cpl h?

Bond helicopters did last year, in the future?

Other options?

Cheers

TomH1408
8th Sep 2008, 16:07
I sent a couple of emails to them regarding this very matter and only got an email back saying they would pass my query on.

The applications were closed in September 2007 so I guess if it was being offered again this year the applications would already be almost closed, since I have been looking for these and not found them I am led to the logical conclusion they arent offering it again this year.

I am more than happy to be corrected on this however

Whirlygig
8th Sep 2008, 16:41
Bond are not offering the sponsorship scheme this year and are unlikely to in the future. They recruited around 12 ab-initio students with the idea that these trainees, once trained would fill Bond's future recruitment needs.

Cheers

Whirls

scruggs
8th Sep 2008, 16:47
I can confirm what whirly has just said. I emailed Bond Offshore a few weeks ago, and received a reply stating they had no plans to run an ab-initio scheme any time soon.

Bugger :sad:

I'm now firmly relying on either a lottery win, or becoming a toy-boy to some rich bird!

S

winch wannabe
9th Sep 2008, 12:54
Hi guys,

Im looking at becoming a SAR Winchman with Bond, its a dream job, Iv emailed and called and just been told they will hold onto my CV, does anyone know if Bond, or any other CIVILIAN helicopter company is recruiting ab-initio winchmen or crewmen in the not to distant future?

any help and advice gratefully recieved :ok:

WW

NorthSeaTiger
9th Sep 2008, 13:46
Have you tried e-mailing your CV to CHC ? At the moment they would be the only other Civvy SAR outfit.

NST