PDA

View Full Version : A Little Favour Needed Please.......

BRL
5th Sep 2008, 22:12
Don't usually do things like this but could you please vote for my mates daughter who has entered her video in a competition.

She is 15 and has done the video with her mate.

The video and poll can be found here http://ready-set-tokio-hotel.piczo.com/?g=38763552&cr=2.

Have a look at the others too vote for them if you like them ;)

Please vote for mollylovestokiohotel.

Thanks! :)

Howard Hughes
6th Sep 2008, 04:19
I've voted, although they do appear to be a long way behind the leader, it'll take a concerted effort by JB folk!:ok:

kansasw
6th Sep 2008, 04:32
Very difficult to vote for one of several or many, without having a look at all of the contestants. It appears to me that you are asking for a vote for your favorite just because she is your favorite, regardless of her proper standing among the competition, which we cannot see.

Please clarify if I am in error.

Whatever she was doing in the link was not very impressive, BTW.

Edited to say:

HOLY MACKERAL, it appears that you are a Moderator, and you are asking us to vote sight unseen for you niece or whatever? Good Grief, this is really wrong. Go ahead, remove the post, I have a print copy. Or make your excuses here. If there is something I am misunderstanding, I am happy to hear it.

Miles
6th Sep 2008, 05:18
Tis done BRL

only need 600 more, shall get the rest of the staff onto it-no probs!

kansasw, please repeat this :ugh: until the understanding becomes clear;)

Der absolute Hammer
6th Sep 2008, 05:46
Ah! British politics, don't you love it?.
Here is the choice.
Vote for me please.
Why? I am the underdog.
I am also the best.
Also I know the man.
Good reason!
Vote done!
Party member!
Never will a post be banned?
Remember the call........

Molly Loves Tokio Hotel!

This was filmed in July?

Miles
6th Sep 2008, 06:02
british politics? I thought I was voting for a video from a 15 year old girl :eek: Honestly, they will do anything to get a vote these days ...... By the way, Boris Johnson for PM!

Der absolute Hammer
6th Sep 2008, 06:05
Comparative analogy!

Miles
6th Sep 2008, 06:12
I like the idea but not comparative for me Im afraid, unless you think that british politics is that unimportant :ok:

Der absolute Hammer
6th Sep 2008, 06:17
Tempting, tempting, big trout resists urge.

Miles
6th Sep 2008, 06:24
I was going to say it was a question of scales, but then we are getting into the dangerous territory of starting the ubiquitous fish puns :E

BlueDiamond
6th Sep 2008, 06:42
Oh, for cod's hake ... this is no plaice for fish puns, Miles. :E

Very difficult to vote for one of several or many, without having a look at all of the contestants. It appears to me that you are asking for a vote for your favorite just because she is your favorite, regardless of her proper standing among the competition, which we cannot see.
The videos all loaded fine for me, kansasw ... there should be a page with the five finalists on and you can look at them all ... or you should be able to.

BlueWolf
6th Sep 2008, 06:47
Done. In return I would like a guarantee that I never have to listen to that again :p

Miles
6th Sep 2008, 06:57
Hey Bluey,

I suppose kansasw might have haddock difficulty with his web browser......

BlueDiamond
6th Sep 2008, 07:06
Eel need to get that fixed then.

Solid Rust Twotter
6th Sep 2008, 10:32
Fish puns? Gurnard then. You know you want to.....

Duckbutt
6th Sep 2008, 10:37
This is what the net is for!:rolleyes:

Sorry BRL, cannot comply there's something a bit Dick Darstadly about your request:=

Bushfiva
6th Sep 2008, 11:25
Don't usually do things like this

Because it makes you feel uncomfortable? Because you wouldn't want everyone else doing it? Because it doesn't seem the right thing for a moderator to do?

Miles
6th Sep 2008, 12:05
its a request, not with a gun to your head either- no need to carp on about it........

Practice Auto 3,2,1
6th Sep 2008, 13:50
Voted!

:ok:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
6th Sep 2008, 13:56
I'm not allowed to look at videos of fifteen year old girls ... anymore :(

BRL
6th Sep 2008, 14:59
Well thanks for everyone looking.

Thanks also to the person who posted a link back to here and suggested cheating. Really big of you mate.

frostbite
6th Sep 2008, 15:36
I did vote for her last night, just before my broadband went tilt, but I notice nothing has arrived in my Paypal account.