PDA

View Full Version : FTE Funding. How easy?

konkrete
3rd Sep 2008, 13:54
Hey guys, I am currently going through the selection process at FTE. I have passed everything, I just have the interview to do which is next week.

If anyone has any information about what this interview entails and what am I likely to get asked during this time. I believe they call it the Captaincy Competency Interview or something similar. Any clues as to the format or content of the interview would be great.

The main question though is funding. Obviously the course ain't cheap, and I know that they have an associated bank that offers financial solutions. Has anyone gone down this route? Can you give me an idea about how easy/difficult it is to get such a loan? Especially at such a relatively young age.

Thanks in advanced.

Smiler737
3rd Sep 2008, 23:29
I went down to FTE in Feb, did all the aptitude tests and the interview.... if i remember rightly, the interview itself was fairly straightforward, all the usual why do you want to be in this industry, where do you see yourself in 5-10 years time, do you have any preferences on type of aircraft or airline, also do you have any experience, if not why not.. then, they give you a problem to try and sort out, then they want you to explain why you have chosen that answer and what contingencies are in place in case this happens etc etc... as for the finance, im not too sure, i decided to come to CTC, but i believe its a secured loan via a bank called BBVA, they require a business plan to say how you expect to pay it back IF you didnt get a job at the end.