PDA

View Full Version : GF September's roster on mygulfair website

Albergineman
2nd Sep 2008, 12:51
Who managed to download FO A330/A340 September roster from Mygulfair? Is there any reason for just this file not be available for download?

:confused:

Bahraingeneric
2nd Sep 2008, 20:00
Only Captains on it!

obsidian
3rd Sep 2008, 14:00
maybe no fos,they all left!:{

SCATANA
4th Sep 2008, 01:23
With all these DEC rumers and the shrinking FOs list it seems GF's policy is becoming " who needs FOs with all their upgrade headaches when you can have CPs flying both seats". :ugh:

EK2EYengineer
4th Sep 2008, 18:25
UPDATE 1-Bahrain's Gulf Air orders 8 new Boeing 787s :)
Full Story At:
UPDATE 1-Bahrain's Gulf Air orders 8 new Boeing 787s -agency | Markets | Markets News | Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idINL45481520080904?rpc=44)

Flygulfair
5th Sep 2008, 14:42
I think that gulf air need's to badly order other aircraft that will come quicker! There fleet is too old now!
And all that news about hiring some company to improve there aircraft interior and stuff has not had any new news yet, that should be on top of there list!

Gf you badly need to spend money on 3 of your sectors:

Customer services,
Aircraft interior,
And Aircraft!

God knows when we will see GF with the much needed "image" :ugh:

Che Guevara
5th Sep 2008, 14:55
I think the priority is aircraft aircraft aircraft....there is simply no way some of present ones will last until 2016 when the new Boeings are scheduled to start delivery. As for the new Airbuses, well, where is the delivery schedule?
Talk is cheap but actions speak louder than words, so let us see some action, we are all concerned.
Regarding the topic of F/O rosters, they are changing so fast they would be out of date overnight, so why bother publish them....

Chao

Cam32
5th Sep 2008, 14:58
Have to aggree, passengers treated like cattle on the ground. No attempt to keep them updated on delays. We just end up losing the higher end custombers.
Communication all round is poor during day to day flight operations.
Crews get swamped in the terminal by people desperately tying to find out what gate the flight has been changed to. Flight departure boards not updated until the last minute. etc etc (This is not a new problem and I am sure management know about it) :ugh:

Che Guevara
5th Sep 2008, 15:03
Cam32
It's called the wave my friend, catch the wave while the surf is up.. :sad:

Flygulfair
5th Sep 2008, 15:07
I am sure Gf will get there soon! :ouch:

Gf has always been like this though, and it has now got to get out of this image! BADLY

Seeing as emirates started up later than GF and look where they have got!

Gf use to have a good image in the old days but it has now all changed.

I mean come on i think that as soon as them sectors are sorted they can then start making real money, And get somewhere QUICK.

They praise there worldwide call centre, but when you ring it people seem to struggle to understand you, even though you are speaking fluent english.

Its still not a very good time for Gf anymore, Fuel prices and all them other troubles.

They seem to need a bit more guidance, and i am willing to give it to them! :} Has CEO Bjorn Naf seen the reviews on the internet?

CEO Bjorn Naf NEEDS TO GET THIS SORTED! NOW!

Before we see swiss air all over again.

Albergineman
26th Sep 2008, 15:02
It seems that the days we could check our collegues roster on mygulfair site for swaping are gone...

Again for October the lines are not available.

What's next? Let's see the next excuse...

:*

Trader
26th Sep 2008, 15:35
That was added by the former guys in Rostering so that everyone could monitor the level of favouritism going on - ie. the back room deals etc. If everyone could se the rosters then it would become obvious who was being treated better.

.......if it is not there now...well, wonder why.....

Albergineman
6th Oct 2008, 14:13
For 29/09 to 26/10 rosters they not even did half of the job!

Try to download the FO / CP A330/A340 rosters and you will realise that both are for CP and without any information about block hours, etc. like before. It is in a different format.

That is so embarassing!

:{

undersiege
10th Oct 2008, 10:51
If the gf's aircraft are always in tech, why should the gf web page be any different.!!!!!!!:} Should have seen the gf aircraft I was on last week, it was a shambles. Little round yellow stickers everywhere. Duct tape in the leaking toilets. We all got on board and we thought we were at a zoo, & this was before the pax got on, then it looked and smelled like a real zoo. :eek: